What is your ping grade/Speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Around 50 Miles Away

~Around 7400 Miles Away

~Around 50 Miles Away

~Around 7400 Miles Away

Do I have a good and fast internet connection?

Last edited:
919351118.png

This is getting kinda absurd.

I think we don't need to improve the SRB2 netcode... by the time we'd get around to it, everyone's Internet will be at least as good as FiOS.

Both of mine are still bigger, though. </epeen>

I still can't frikken believe how insanely fast the upgraded FIOS is. It's no longer an issue how fast I can download or upload; it's now more of an issue how fast the server I'm connecting to can do so.

This is my renewed one.....
FAR TO THE US

NEAR ME ( Surabaya, Indonesia )

NEARER TO ME ( Bandung, Indonesia )

FAR TO THE UK
1st Test:

I'm not sure about that, so I retest:

even though it's worse..
THE NEAREST DEVELOPED COUNTRY TO MINE ( AUSTRALIA ):

I think it's better now.. >.>'

But got a tip or a reason why I'm getting better connection to the US than AU? I'm waaaaaaaaay nearer to the AU than US.. :(

Last edited:

So I know it can't be me that causes the lag.

No you don't. You know that you have a low ping to a nearby server. That'll always be the case. One reason why we perceive the netcode of say, HL2, as better than SRB2s, is partially because most people can join servers that they have low ping to, but with SRB2, half the time there are 0 servers anyway.

Sorry for the bump but behold!

This is the reason for my horrible C-Lag & sometimes C-Fails.

EDIT: Yep my connection sucks.

Last edited:
Of course your connection sucks donkeys: you've got mobile broadband. It's really only intended for casual web-browsing anyway.

Yeah I knew my Mobile Broadband caused my bad connection. Quite a speed bump when it comes to managing my Youtube Channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back