What is Your Netgame Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh forgot to tell you guys that I used to be-I'll just go ahead and post the entire list.
Mikesword221
The Boys
Ice Cold
Orange
Yoshi
Hi
A.

The same name I use absolutely everywhere.

Anyone using a name different from what they're known as everywhere else obviously doesn't want to be recognized.

For me, I usually play on netgames as something that people can recognize me by. I'm not giving out my names I use when I don't want to be recognized, because then you'd know I was actually myself. :(

This thread will be obsolete in approximately 1 month, give or take. Guess why? =P

Anyways, I always use Cue.

I usually play as a Red Sonic with the name JEV3... No big surprise there. I have no need for aliases because being recognized is never a problem.

Blue Warrior said:
On very rare occasions, I'll sneak into netgames by another alias to "study" the noob habitat. It's proven very educational at times.

I see I've found a fellow "SRB2 Naturalist." =D

Studying the "noob" in its natural habitat, hehe.

I study the n00b habitat a lot... they seem to like hangout levels, they roleplay daily, and their main attack is to ban intelligent users.

*cough* Why should I bother answering this? It answers itself really. Cept on SUPER rare occasions you'll find me using the name Nitemare, unless I'm using my Nitemare wad, and even rarer to see me using Senya, same reason as Nitemare, plus I ain't no girl, or am I! >> <<

SRB2 Guy said:
I study the n00b habitat a lot... they seem to like hangout levels, they roleplay daily, and their main attack is to ban intelligent users.
N00b studying... Interesting. You think you could make a profit? *shot by n00bs*

my netgame names

nuke the hedgehog, charcoal the fox, shadow walker, and mega the hedgehog for nuke im red, charcoal grey, shadow walker orange(shadow skin) and for mega the hedgehog dark blue (sonic or silver skin)

SRB2 Guy said:

ROFL!!
anyway...
normal name: N.Cenz
In Godspeed's serv.: Nightspeed
when i'm bored:NC/N.Cenz_with_pancakes/Mr.Marth
in nooby servers: Player *Insert a number here*

My netgame name Is currently Mikel, my netgame name used to be Mikel93, I sometimes use Jeritsune as my netgame name. I might change my netgame name to DarkGhostMikel soon.

History of the netgame names I used:

Mikel93 (2005-2007)
Jeristune (2005-Present)
Mikel (2007-Present)

nightmare cenz said:
in nooby servers: Player *Insert a number here*
Heh... why do I have something in common with that? I usually don't rename myself to my user/netgame(They are the same for me. =/) name in n00b servers, mainly because people will probably just ban me for great skills([sarcasm]as in, beating them 6758439 times in match/ctf/race [/sarcasm]).

mikesword221 said:
Same here anybody here heard of ice cold?

I've heard of Ice... The only reason I chose that name is because no one else seemed to have it, therefore I didn't have to put a whole mess of numbers at the end! Plus, unlike all the Sonics out there, it's original.

P.S. anyone know a fellow by the name of "FF's ban hammer"?

srb20001.png

Sorry for the big image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back