What is your history with SRB2?

Aria アーク ✨

Profile Picture by _uchucoffee.
I started playing this game in the v2.0 era. I really loved everything that the game had. It may seem a bit bland compared to 2.2 but I always had a soft spot for those days. So yeah, I have been playing this game for 10 years.

I'm curious about you guys though. How long have you been playing and what got into SRB2?
Post automatically merged:

I'm very proud of what this game has become.

I started playing this game in the v2.0 era. I really loved everything that the game had. It may seem a bit bland compared to 2.2 but I always had a soft spot for those days. So yeah, I have been playing this game for 10 years.

I'm curious about you guys though. How long have you been playing and what got into SRB2?
Post automatically merged:

I'm very proud of what this game has become.
I started playing in the v2.2 era i got into srb2 cause of the mods

I've kinda gone over this in another post, but basically, my first experience with the game was sometime in 2014, but it was short lived. Some bug that occured when trying to close the game made the mouse cursor just completely disappear, and my Dad had to factory reset the home computer. He didn't let me download anything that wasn't from Steam for quite a few years as a result. It wasn't until 2017 when I got it on my Mom's laptop, and really fell in love with it. Still have memories with the Sugoi stages, and esspecially the Top-Down mod. Once I started highschool, I kinda fell off from it, since for a few years, Sonic as a whole just went into the background as I got really into other stuff, but around the time SRB2Kart and 2.2 came around, I came back, and am now even more into the game than I ever have been.

I started playing Sonic Robo Blast 2 in version 2.1 I knew it from sonic retro I didn't pay much attention to it then and later I saw a video from YouTube and the game looked very nice for me that was a few months before 2.2 came out Later I tried it with my brother and I liked it, there is no more mystery

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back