What is your favourite weapon ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeadmanWonderland.png
God damn. It's something about the ring loss noise and a hitscan weapon that makes me furious.

I want to know what face you make when you're up against THAT DAMNABLE CAT.

The hitscan is my favorite part. I tend to main the rail, but more often than not I have too much c-lag to do anything with it.

Hard to decide. I'm not actually in net games very often, cause' every time I join I get my ass handed to me by a more seasoned player:P

You make fun of me now, but I'm drinking milk!

I could have sworn we had a thread like this before. Maybe from a year ago or so. I'm not quite sure though.

We did. It died.

My favourite would be the Bomb ring, since it's kind of hard to aim against faster players, and it does combo quite a bit. :3

I loathe grenade. It's just CHEAP D: If someone's following you, what do you do? SPAM GRENADES. Cheap tactic which takes no skill. D:

Here are my favs. The top is my fav, then the bottom is least favorite.

1. BOMB It's really good for beginners, and since I love to go really fast and i'm good at dodging, I can hit people easy with this.

2. SCATTER Read the above.

3. AUTOMATIC This ring is really good when you have a lot of em'.

4. RAIL This is great for sniping, and it's fun to get up on high ledges and hit someone. They wouldn't have seen it coming! XD

5. GRENADE This is good for spamming, but it's annoying when people do it to YOU.

6. RED RING This isn't special, it goes slow, and is TERRIBLE for beginners.

I don't ever really use bounce, so no review on that ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back