What is your favourite level in SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robo Dome zones 1 and 2 from Morphs level pack. I don't know if it's the music, but this level is really fast paced and action packed. It took on a whole new approach to the factory theme, and made it fun and challenging. You needed fast reflexes to finish those acts...

my favorite? It would be a tie between Morph's Robo Dome and Botanic Serenity(for obvious reasons). Robo Dome is un-boring and keeps me on my toes throughout the entire level. It completely wins for its creativity. :D

EDIT:As of this topic, I am now leaning towards Morph's Robo Dome and Blade's Magma Core. It's everything I could want in a 3D sonic game!

GFZ2 is my favorite level in this game.
It feels so serene and open compared to the other levels in the game. There is alot of things to explore, even if there isn't much you can create for detail in srb2.

I really don't understand this:
The levels can be without modifications, and then the levels which can be found in wads.
But If in wads my favorite is "crazy castles zone" from Jazz Attack.

I have to agree with Mystic, Greenflower Zone Act 2 is just purely amazing. When I first downloaded SRB2, after playing Act 1 I was slightly disappointed, but right at the first instant of GFZ2, my view completely changed. Immediately I saw an enormous area with seemingly endless pillars which I wanted to explore, but at that point couldn't (because I was Sonic xD).

The level had many different paths you could take, and quite a few hidden secrets. In fact, I didn't even know about the super spring until quite some time later, when I accidentally stepped on it ^^".
I also love the placement of springs in that level, and how the camera angles alter to follow the character while moving on those springs. This is the defining level that I think of when I hear the name SRB2.

It's even fun to just run around on the water (near the waterfall) with supersonic ^^. I just ran around for 20 minutes once. Unfortunately, I had to keep restarting to get rings back xD. Also, often times I play this level slowly, exploring every inch, just because it has such wonderful level design, and the music is great too ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back