What is your favorite Video Game Type?

RedSRB2

Designing PolySonic OCs since 2022
Upon seeing a thread saying your favorite video game,i forgot that there are types for each game made. Most of them are obvious like Puzzle or Simulator game types,and sone deserve more high quality games like Tower Defense (only survived because of Bloons and PVZ).So,why not see YOUR favorite video game type is what i had in my head for the 10 minutes.

Anyways,may the discussion begin,and starting off with my favorite:

Tower Defense. Yes,i mentioned it 2 times already,but i just love how in few games you can plan how you want your defense to be,and then destroying the enemies. Obviously,you need some good strategies in order to succed. In some games,there are Power-Ups which help you defending your "tower" (depends on what Tower Defense game you play) signifcantly.Level Upgrades are in most of them,and they increase your toughness and strength (some of them upgrading your reload speed or faster projectile reloading).

PVZ2 is definetly my favorite,with lots of replay-value,3.5 diffrent game modes to play (the 0.5 part being Vasebreaker,though its really small),and over 180+ plants to use (almost each with diffrent abillities,Plant Food effect,a Costume, and Golden Level Rank makes your plant the strongest it could ever be).

So what you're actually asking is about favorite genre? It's hard to say honestly, there's a lot of genre's I enjoy quite a lot. I'd say probably Metroidvania or First Person Shooter would be pretty close to the top of my list though, and I also really enjoy RPG's and Action RPG's when I have time for them.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back