• Chaos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Circuit (SPMoves only)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about it?
Golf mode isn't widely known. I don't know of one level that's been publicly released that uses golf.

But, it is fun. :)

I'm a real big fan of Race and Match. I like both Race modes, myself. Time Only is a fun thok fest, but it can get boring after repeated playthroughs because there isn't much player interaction, and Full feels like a sort of Counter-operative mode, where I want to sabotage them by getting to the powerups first.

Try this, Mystic:

Play a Time Only race.
Switch to Tails.
Turn on forcechar.
Lower gravity, if desired.
Ringlinger 1.

That's when it gets fun!

I don't know... I'm between CTF and Tag... I'm the best in speed for get the flag (17 flags in 10 minutes!!!), but launch rings is cool!!!

Even though I usually plead for tag, I prefer Match. I'm a dial-upper, so tag is way beyond easy than match. But I say match all the way.

I don't play netgames, but when my friends come over for splitscreen, I always go for match. Not to mention match levels are easier to make than any other modes. :D

*shrugs* I kinda like 'em all, so...

You know what'd be interesting? Turning all the 1P stages into DM stages. I mean, DOOM did it, and it worked... it'd be interesting to see how SRB2 fared in the same light.

Well, GFZ2 would work since it has open areas, but some levels are just too confined and linear like THZ2 and CEZ1 and GFZ1.
But, CEZ2 would work after all the buttons have been pressed.

I go for CTF. The games don't happen often, but when it does and it's 3 on 3, then things get fun. :)

Was tried to play tag alone? Go to multiplayer, but not connect to nobody more... Launch rings to enemies is great!!!

Sik said:
Was tried to play tag alone? Go to multiplayer, but not connect to nobody more... Launch rings to enemies is great!!!

I'm sorry, no need to offend butI can't tell what your triny gto say...

Anyways, I prefer Tag, it's easier for people like me that are on dial-up, as there is only one person to look out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back