What is your favorite srb2 mod character?

I remember that I liked Modern Sonic. I even developed muscle memory for going through the first three zones entirely as him.
I've since lost my old SRB2 folder, and have recently reinstalled the game. x)

From a general gameplay standpoint, Whisper. Her moveset is fun to use and feels like it would be perfect for a collectathon platformer in which she finds and rescues her wisp friends and expands her moveset over the course of the game.

In regards to progressing through the vanilla single player campaign levels, I think I lean more towards Adventure Sonic. His moveset feels much more right at home for SRB2's playstyle, even if a little bit OP compared to the vanilla cast of characters.

Recently I've been having a lot of fun playing as Pointy Sonic. He can blast through levels if you know how to use his abilities efficiently. Neo Sonic is also fun but I feel he's not as adaptable as Pointy Sonic. Fluffy Tails is neat too but I don't like that he runs slower than everyone else, it makes some levels harder to play in a way that feels unintentional.

This isn't really a character, but I also like playing with the Rebound Dash. Adds some nice versatility to a familiar move.

Mostly Sonics, with the exception being the occasional Tails(fluffy tails, mc tails, teles, etc). If the Sonic has a Tails counterpart, I like playing as the team, since it gives me the feeling of playing as both Sonic and Tails.

Tails is my favorite character, and I used to be mainly a Tails player, but Sonic gives me more of a challenge, and I think playing as him in multiplayer made me a bit better at the game as well.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back