What is the supervirus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiruba

I've heard about it but I'm not 100% sure what it's about. I've heard it's scary, then I've heard it messes up your game and your computer. What's the truth?

SparkTheHedgehog said:
I've heard about it but I'm not 100% sure what it's about. I've heard it's scary, then I've heard it messes up your game and your computer. What's the truth?
Its a little joke jason did with jte, its not a real virus and doesnt mess your computer up.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
There are 3 Supervirus trigger...
1:Supervirus screen:JTE's avatar will appear on the screen and the title of game will change to "Supervirus Blast 2"But it doesn't afects gameplay.It randomly appears when starting SRB2JTE.
2:Supervirus party:Alot of Supervirus will raise up and the player will maybe get a game over...It's like Tag but terrible.The trigger is unknown
3:Supervirus shield:In GFZ3, Eggman will maybe get the Supervirus shield...Please, Bind some button to quit so you're safe...I mostly get this in GFZ3 Time Attack...When the shield appears...Wait until the timer gets to 0:40 and you're stuck now!EXIT NOW!!!!!Ther trigger appears randomly when entering GFZ3.
EDIT:Damn, Silent beated me to it.

Superusuario said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
1:Supervirus screen:JTE's avatar will appear on the screen and the title of game will change to "Supervirus Blast 2"But it doesn't afects gameplay.It randomly appears when starting SRB2JTE.
2:Supervirus party:Alot of Supervirus will raise up and the player will maybe get a game over...It's like Tag but terrible.The trigger is unknown
3:Supervirus shield:In GFZ3, Eggman will maybe get the Supervirus shield...Please, Bind some button to quit so you're safe...I mostly get this in GFZ3 Time Attack...When the shield appears...Wait until the timer gets to 0:40 and you're stuck now!EXIT NOW!!!!!Ther trigger appears randomly when entering GFZ3.
Ummm...like I said IS IT SCARY?

SparkTheHedgehog said:
Superusuario said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
Ummm...like I said IS IT SCARY?
if you call a picture of Jason and him with a deep voice scary then yes

Wow...I looked at jte's avatar, I'd bust out laughing if I saw it. Then again I'd be a bit scared/surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back