what is better

the 2d games are miles more complex than any of the 3d games and are commonly said to be the best games in the franchise and I agree with that.

Let's use Sonic Adventure 2 as an example compared to Sonic 2. In Sonic games, there are always obstacles that you need to get past using the mechanics that were given to you in a specific game. In SA2, there are certain obstacles where there is only one to get through it. Whereas, In Sonic 2 there are multiple ways in which you can get past an obstacle, depending on your knowledge of the physics and how you can use them to get past that obstacle faster and better.

To understand this way easier go to this link and watch 37:04 - 39:19.

Let's use Sonic Adventure 2 as an example compared to Sonic 2. In Sonic games, there are always obstacles that you need to get past using the mechanics that were given to you in a specific game. In SA2, there are certain obstacles where there is only one to get through it. Whereas, In Sonic 2 there are multiple ways in which you can get past an obstacle, depending on your knowledge of the physics and how you can use them to get past that obstacle faster and better.

To understand this way easier go to this link and watch 37:04 - 39:19.

(Had to repost)

Wait, how?
I already replied to you. It's just invincible and awaiting approval from moderators, I think because I had a link attached to it

3D in 2D
IMG_3597.jpeg

idk, i've never needed a message to be approved
Strange, I posted a thread containing 2 links not too long ago, and it still hasn't gotten approval from moderators.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back