What in the world of SRB2 are these Robots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
While digging through the history of SRB2, I've uncovered a couple of Robots I can't name. They are the following from SRB2 TGF:
Lost.png

I'm currently wondering who they are so that when the wiki is open again I can properly name them, unlike what first happened with Minus/Minvs.

Well they do date back to 1998. For all I know, the first two might had been early Jettesons. Although the orange one also resembles the Crawla Commander too.

Edit I: Spelling

The first looks like the scrapped Flybot enemy, the second looks like the beta Crawla Commander, and the third looks like the scrapped Ratbot.

I don't think the third on was a rat bot. I found that one swimming around in Deep Sea Zone (TGF)

It looks to me that the first is a jetysyn bomber and the second is a crawla comander and the third looks like on of those pirahna fish things.

EDIT: Well I dont mean really look like them it just seems like that in TGF.

EDIT 2: You could ask one of the people who made TGF what they are.

Is it me, or the first one is ressembling to a Deton? The second does look like a crawla commander. This is a guess, but I think the 3rd one's some kind of a crawla prototype.
Also I think it's more appropriate if it was a "what" instead of a "who" in the topic name, but oh well...

Actually the TGF Deton looks much like the current deton. I'll post the ones I can identify later.
Looking at the concept art unlockable, I think I figured out the orange badnik.
Edit:
srb2c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back