What in the world is SRB2 Workshop?

I would like you two to stop trying to pretend this is being done in completely bad faith.
I'm not trying to say that whatever is being done really badly.
man this alotta yapping because of porting legs
this time its bc one staff whos homophobic and its helping a kid to avoid ban
This is the problem being represented, we're just going on about a topic for way too long, and it's starting to become gossip.

Can we please stop talking about this topic now? If another topic goes on for way too long, simply stop talking about it and move on. That's that, no need for gossip.
Post automatically merged:

If your comment contributes nothing to the topic, then please don't comment.

Would you kindly show me the answer then, or at least state it again? I don't see it.
Well, the other post with "It's petty BY for someone to create a account on WS (idk if this true), ask a bunch of questions and report back to MB like some coward instead having normal conversation with them"

can you rephrase this? this sentence does not make sense
I know but you actually explained to me why this Mystic guy is hated instead actually shit about him for once (sorry, I typing fast with this one)

Getting an administrator's opinion on something, getting an answer you didn't like (publicly!) and relaying it is not "petty".

Additionally, notice how the person who posted the screenshots didn't exactly make any sort of post to get the admin to relay that information: ChispiBlast is not being replied to, and the threads don't have Chispi saying anything that provoked the admin to suggest ban evasion.
Asking questions and getting an Admin's opinion is same thing also clearly you didn't understand what i meant by this, I meant, it's petty on HOW this person acted/execute out instead reporting back to MS, you can actually TALK to the ADMIN about why this is wrong, idc, it's public or not also again, I'm not on the site, so, I didn't know that info but my point still stands

Well, the other post with "It's petty BY for someone to create a account on WS (idk if this true), ask a bunch of questions and report back to MB like some coward instead having normal conversation with them"

I know but you actually explained to me why this Mystic guy is hated instead actually shit about him for once (sorry, I typing fast with this one)

Asking questions and getting an Admin's opinion is same thing also clearly you didn't understand what i meant by this, I meant, it's petty on HOW this person acted/execute out instead reporting back to MS, you can actually TALK to the ADMIN about why this is wrong, idc, it's public or not also again, I'm not on the site, so, I didn't know that info but my point still stands
Dude, please stop. I know your trying to state your point, but this topic has been going on for way too long. Do you seriously want to fill up the page with this continuous "stating my point" stuff???

Dude, please stop. I know your trying to state your point, but this topic has been going on for way too long. Do you seriously want to fill up the page with this continuous "stating my point" stuff???
They ask for my point and corrections and Im going to get it to them, I'm not going to leave them on read, that's distasteful in my eyes

it's starting to become gossip
no it isn't

Can we please stop talking about this topic now?
You're in a message board, not a chatroom. People discuss things. Relevant things get discussed too.
If things get rowdy, use the report button instead of repeatedly trying to butt in with how much you don't like it, or ACTUALLY offer a reason to stop discussing it other than you not seeing it as relevant.
If you don't want to continue discussing a topic, you can simply leave the thread and let everyone around keep doing their thing.

Unwatch the thread if you don't want any more notifications (you'll still get notified if people like your posts, directly quote you or directly mention you).

you can actually TALK to the ADMIN about why this is wrong
Just because you can initiate dialogue with another person doesn't mean both will agree in the end. People can remain fixated in their own opinions without change.
This is most prominent on communities with staff and rules. Staff are the least likely to change the rules just because you think "no, this is wrong".
Hell, try posting memes in #general on many Discord servers. Despite thinking it's alright it's just a jape it's just one meme, you'll be told why it isn't allowed if you ask, and why they won't budge. There's a reason for many things.

no it isn't

You're in a message board, not a chatroom. People discuss things. Relevant things get discussed too.
If things get rowdy, use the report button instead of repeatedly trying to butt in with how much you don't like it, or ACTUALLY offer a reason to stop discussing it other than you not seeing it as relevant.
If you don't want to continue discussing a topic, you can simply leave the thread and let everyone around keep doing their thing.

Unwatch the thread if you don't want any more notifications (you'll still get notified if people like your posts, directly quote you or directly mention you).

Just because you can initiate dialogue with another person doesn't mean both will agree in the end. People can remain fixated in their own opinions without change.
This is most prominent on communities with staff and rules. Staff are the least likely to change the rules just because you think "no, this is wrong".
Hell, try posting memes in #general on many Discord servers. Despite thinking it's alright it's just a jape it's just one meme, you'll be told why it isn't allowed if you ask, and why they won't budge. There's a reason for many things.
1. It is becoming gossip with how much you talk about it.
2. I want to keep talking in this thread to discuss the WS and not WS Gossip.
3. I did offer a reason to talk about it, so you must've misread my post.
??????, This is only Thread where I can say this? and I'm not the only doing this?????
You can DM (Direct Message) amperbee on the MB or Discord about your conversation.

Now I feel like I'm unnecessarily filling up the pages. I will not be responding to anymore messages about this current WS topic.

But at least TRY, it's not going happened if you don't TRY it but whatever I'm done, I respect your opinion, you prob don't respect mine but i'm done

It is becoming gossip with how much you talk about it.
That's "discussion", not "gossip".

You can DM (Direct Message) amperbee on the MB or Discord about your conversation.
"Our" conversation is related to Workshop information provided by a person in this very thread, henceforth it is relevant to this thread.
This is discussion.

I will not be responding to anymore messages about this current WS topic.
No need to announce you're following advice and leaving the thread. maybe not that, but don't try to disrupt the thread with random questions. That's spam.

But at least TRY, it's not going happened if you don't TRY it
You don't need to try to talk things over with people that are set in stone with what they believe is a message board run properly.
Chispi could have tried and gotten a negative. Would the situation have changed? I don't think so.

I respect your opinion, you prob don't respect mine but i'm done
I respect your opinions? I respect them at the same level I respect everyone else's and mine.

can you log into the WS with your MB Account???
Obviously not. Different sites.

Last edited:
Wait this thread got unlocked? LMAO. I saw it locked the other day and was shocked about all that talk of "no one note even OP can end discussion" then see this placed locked up like it's in a prison. To see it back up tho is kinda pointless, as the 40ish pages alone are enough to dissect and properly analyze rather than someone going every 20 minutes "cool" or "k".

Wait this thread got unlocked? LMAO. I saw it locked the other day and was shocked about all that talk of "no one note even OP can end discussion" then see this placed locked up like it's in a prison. To see it back up tho is kinda pointless, as the 40ish pages alone are enough to dissect and properly analyze rather than someone going every 20 minutes "cool" or "k".
If someone has something to say that adds to this post, they can add it.
Plus, ofc this discussion would be brought back up again.

I also wanted to bring some things up that I could never properly intergrate into an argument.

1st Thing, 2 words:
Ken.
Penders.

This is a man that is so hated by the Archie community, and kind of in general by Sonic fans, for suing Archie and actually winning. He claimed copyright over his characters because of Sonic Chronicles, and Archie had to go through a "Super Genesis Wave" that redesigned the entire world of Mobius and it's denizens. Arguably, Archie started to die off with it's issues, and many blame Penders to this day. There's a 2ish hour-long interview talking with Penders himself on YT about his struggles with Archie and the trial as a whole, and genuinely? I feel bad for the guy. The rushed work conditions he was under and illegal use of his characters in a game, it seemed things were stacked against him. So he took what he wrote back with a lawsuit, and won.
From what I see from comments on YT relating to Archie, people despise Penders for doing his actions and basically causing Archie to fail and IDW take over. But the scariest part for me? If this man and the situation that happened with him happened within this community, people would have been on his side.
People would have been defending Penders and maybe even praise him for taking back his characters as "he didn't give the permission for it". The parallel between Ken Pender's story of plagiarism and this community's "status quo"(Sandwichface) of protecting Reusability is insane in my eyes. This man, in short, took what was his back, and in this hypothetical case, ban the Archie stand-in from the community for taking his stuff without permission.
And yet. Fans. Hate. Him. For it.

Just interesting thing to point out and maybe discuss.

2nd Thing, 2 more words:
Public. Domain.

With companies like Disney, people often long for the days when a certain franchise or IP could have some fresh new stories for people to experience, but they can't because any attempt to do so would have Disney or the IP holder come down on them hard. And I sometimes see people whine that "_______ isn't doing anything with ______ and I hate it" or "I wish I owned _____ instead of _____ so I could revive the franchise".
Do y'all remember January 1st, or just the internet in January? Everyone freaked out when Mickey Mouse himself became public domain. Everyone started doing whatever with him, doing stuff Disney would normally eradicate, but can't since they don't own him anymore.
And the mockery was insane.
The mockery to Disney that something they strived so long to keep and not let the public access, finally be let loose onto us was so high. I think some of it still goes on today with people jesting Disney with "now I own mickey hehe".
This is a little random for a thread about portlegs and reusability, but this is the part I really wanna highlight:
People hate those who own something and won't share it with everyone else.

You can criticize this all you want, but it's more just statements rather than attacks. Analyze this and counter all you want, but you're not winning anything. You're just fulfilling some need to be right here.

Anyways, have fun reading 20 paragraphs :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back