What if Sonic Robo Blast was on the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll extend this response:
Sonic can't spindash, OR ROLL
The game is broken as all hell,
The level design is just platforms,
No loops,
No SPEED,
Super simple enemies,
Impossible Bosses,
Weird story that no one knows other than the ending,
Crappy multiplayer,
Weirdly designed characters,
Must I go on?

This game IS one of the oldest sonic fans games in existence, and seeing it go on an older system just to be awesome is NOT a good suggestion for a port.
It's not just to be awesome, it's just to be played by me only if it was ported.

You probably could port SRB2 to the 32X, but to do that you'd have to buy, look at, touch, and use a 32X, and I don't think anyone is crazy enough to do that.

I always thought it'd be more interesting to think about if SRB2 was on the Saturn, released when the console was alive. It would have been influential. And the Saturn could do online play (through phone numbers lol) so multiplayer would have been possible.

If Sonic Robo Blast were on the Sega Genesis, it would actually be very boring and very short.

A better suggestion is a Master System port. Even though SRB1 can't run on that, the Master System is a simple enough console for that.

You probably could port SRB2 to the 32X, but to do that you'd have to buy, look at, touch, and use a 32X, and I don't think anyone is crazy enough to do that.
then you haven't met me. But really, you'd need both a 32x and sega CD, and enough outlets for all the systems and tv.

Probably not. The 32X could barely run Doom. As much as I love Sega Genesis, I couldn't imagine trying to control a 3D platformer like SRB2 with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back