What Happened?/Where is the MS?/Where is the Wiki?/etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like Oogland to tell me what happened. If WB is gone, I think he would pull his hair out.
Workbench was hosted on srb2.org, and was lost during the crash. Oogaland most certainly already knows about that. And I don't see why he would pull his hair out just because a download link that was private to begin with has been lost.

It's times like these I wish we had the equivalent of liking a Wall Post or Comment on Facebook on here.

What Autosaver said, it'll be done soon, I do have a life outside of you guys, and right now it's pretty full, funnily enough the income from SRB2 for all of us is £0 (or $0), in fact for some it's in negatives, so it's not exactly top priority over my A-Levels.

Understandable, Though one question has popped into mind. How would this affect the OLDC?

Unless it was Cue (which I doubt), go with "no".

Cue is the only reliable source of information regarding the MS, he does not divulge his ways to the dev team all that often.

It's all quite simple really.

I just have to wiggle the flux magnatron until it reaches maximum capacity, then I turn the crank giganator till it is at an optimum angle. Then I sit around and ponder what may be up with it until I eventually have the time to sit down and have a look at it on top of college and trying to sort out things with my ex-girlfriend who I should never have broke up with in the first place.

It's all relatively simple stuff, y'know?

http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?p=692068#post692068

Which means its not completely functional. Maybe u should wait a little longer before claiming that its officially up. And besides, Cue would`ve announced it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back