what game do you like that everybody else hates?

Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Next-Gen_Box_Art.JPG

For me it's the Wii U/PC version of Sonic Lost World. I'm not going to make the claim the game is amazing or anything, but it's pretty fun nonetheless, and I don't feel like the story really needs to be this huge complex plot with deep complex characters or anything. Sonic and Tails act out of character and the Zeti are one note, but for what the game is trying to be it suits it's purposes just fine. It's overall much more mediocre than it is outright bad, in my opinion.

Secret Rings and Black Knight on Wii are also great games. People never seem to give these games a fair chance, and it makes me sad because they are actually peak storytelling within the series, and their gameplay is actually pretty fun when you stop wanting it to be Sonic Adventure 3 or something. Secret Rings admittedly does have a bit of a slow start on account of the exp system, but once you unlock more of Sonic's potential the game gets really fun, and Black Knight just does a better job of hooking you early on in general while fixing the biggest glaring issues with the controls.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back