Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic Spinball

• Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I said Mean Bean Machine then I would be saying I hate Puyo Pop but I do not. Spinball was ok. Sonic 3D Blast was fun. Sonic R is a favorite of mine. So I would say Sonic Heroes because it just has way too many bugs and its dumb.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
...and I'm not voting for any of them. They all kicked ass.
Indeed, even Heroes. While the game was obviously quite flawed, It's still somewhat fun every now and then. Oh, and Sonic 3D Blast is nothing to sneeze at. Here's something to try; Memorize the levels and the enemies' locations, and then try going through the levels as fast as you can. Fun. If they removed the Flicky-collecting aspect and focused on the core platform-hopping aspect, it would have been more widely accepted, trust me. Also, the Saturn version had music on par with SCD's, as well as the new special stages, which are arguably the best in the series.

Bad stuff

I was just putting up the most hated Sonic games out there. I ment to put up sonic jam but i have never played it so i didnt. I got these from a fan site.I have also played these on the list.

bad put on

I should not have put hate ............. i should have put like as much. Stupid on my part.............. :oops: :roll: :|

Re: Bad stuff

Chaotix said:
I was just putting up the most hated Sonic games out there. I ment to put up sonic jam but i have never played it so i didnt. I got these from a fan site.I have also played these on the list.
Please tell me you're talking about the Game.com version of Sonic Jam, because the Saturn version was actually regarded as one of Sonic's best games out =/

Stupid fan site

See? That is why I did not put it up i have never played it. these are purly what most fan sites have said. I have never owned a saturn. LMy sonic R is for computer.....l. :? 8)

yeck

I vote for Mean Bean... only because I lose always. plus I just can't stand it...}BELCH{ :eek:

I'm a Puyo Puyo nutcase, to the point where absolutely no one will play me in it unless I handicap it to all hell.

Love the game to death.

Same with me. I bought Puyo Pop Fever for the Nintendo DS back in late april and I still cant let go of it. Endless Puyo Pop is the greatest thing since cheese. :mrgreen:

S0n!( R suxx0rs!

They made them walk like retards! No spinning feet while running fast...?! :eek:

To R. ashura: Try the compatability...? (If running XP). :)

3D Blast all the way. It was the most abysmal piece of crap on the face of the Earth. Funny, though, they call Sonic Jam Sonic's 3D debut, even though they had a game with 3D right in the title released a year before. Must have wanted to hide the shame. :roll: Travelers Tales can burn in Hell. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back