What forums have you been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesword221

The man with no plan.
Well you see in my Super Mario War topic a lot of people said they came from other forums. So this made me think of where everybody else came from? I have been here.

I was sorta the person to link both of these forums (SRB2 + 72 = SRB272), of course, SRB2 is in a better state I'd say. Sorry guys, my fault...

This was my first forum, what
It might be better if you asked what other forums we've been to, though it seems it's just going to turn into advertising.

I was on gamefaqs EnigmaAntz then I went to skulltag fourms after 6 months
and my name is Silver Fox any where else iv'e been playing srb2 for about a year but never joined the fourms till now

Well, I was here, I was at 72dpiarmy, I was at JTE's forums, MK's forums, The Sigsev Cafe, #srb2fun Forums, SRB2Jazz, Pink Milk and Munchies, my own (a while back lawlawlawl), Akira Software (which I cannot find anymore awrwrwr), and I think SRB2 LotR had a forum... I think I'm probably forgetting some, but... yeah. By the way, this was over a time span of 5 years or so. I don't go to most of these anymore...

Game Maker Games Forum...
Someone called blah had it in their signature.
Saying something like: "SRB2, the best Sonic game since Battle." Or something similar.
If you want to know what forums I visit currently, I mostly only visit SRB2 MB and The Horror Is Alive MB.

SRB2 Forum (Gasp.), inCrysis, Bleachflame, DeathByPixel.

This forum is the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back