What does your halo 3 guy look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to get Halo 3, but the price of what I want to get as well as the 360... well, too much. I'll be waiting a while for Halo 3 + Xbox.

But, I suppose, I could give my Halo 2 one: Primary colour is sage (Dark green), and second colour is black.

My emblem is the snake, which is white, and the primary colour is orange. The background is the "Split Circle".

At least Halo 2 Vista lets you take screenshots easily. .-.

playermodel.jpg

I don't play Halo 3. No, no, no, that game is sooo undeserving of attention. ;)

Instead, I play Team Fortress 2.

tf2_soldier.jpg

I typically play as the Soldier.

FoxBlitzz said:
I don't play Halo 3. No, no, no, that game is sooo undeserving of attention. ;)

Instead, I play Team Fortress 2.

tf2_soldier.jpg

I typically play as the Soldier.

Still need to get round downloading that game. Halo (1/2) get a little boring after playing them a few dozen times over (2 especially)*, and Crysis is a little demanding for my system to be viable in multiplayer, since I can't pause the level and let it load properly.

*I usually ask if Halo 3 is any good, considering the major letdown Halo 2 was. HaloCE ftw. >:O

Isn't a Halo topic forbidden here? >_> <_<
I don't have an xbox but when I played it at my friend's house I had my own spartan. I think he was black and cobalt with some red in the emblem but I really can't remember what he looked like. I may regret admitting this but yes, I actually do like Halo.

XsoniccoreX (814) said:
I may regret admitting this but yes, I actually do like Halo.

Yeah, well, as long as you don't say you like Halo 2, you should be fine... (Seriously, though, Halo 2 was way over-rated. Combat Evolved deserved everything it got. <3)

Also, if I ever do get Halo 3, I'd probably try my best to get the MJOLNIR Mark V helmet (Aka, the one from CE). Kick ass, old school!

I really don't even remember 2 much. I played 1 a lot more than 2 and I just tried 3 at another friend's house so yeah, I think 2 really had no place in my memory and if it did, playing 3 for 40 minutes obliterated it. :P

I think the only thing about 2 that I did like was dual wielding needlers. I go on a spree with two needlers :D.

I need more body parts. Gasp.

Anyway, the colors are dark silver, red secondary, and light green accents.

ree-c said:
*I usually ask if Halo 3 is any good, considering the major letdown Halo 2 was. HaloCE ftw. >:O

Obviously you haven't played Halo 3: It rocks.

(Think Halo 1 gameplay, with Halo 2 weapons and abilities, along with amazing graphics and enemies.)

Ice said:
(Think Halo 1 gameplay, with Halo 2's weapons, abilities and over rating, along with amazing graphics and enemies.)
Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back