what does the ultimate cheat do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaysakado said:
OK, i'm tired of this nonsense. The Ultimate Cheat cannot be spoken about by any Man (or Hedgehog, Fox, Echidna, etc.), and thus you are all banished, according to page 69 of the Hardcover edition of the SRB2 Book of Knowledge. Of course, noone can speak of that either. *banishes self*

Yes, I do go through old topics.

Book of Knowledge?

Just to put an end to the 'faster than light' part here.
Its more than possible as we've done it.
Using a ring of lazers we bent space and because space and time are one we bent both. Upon droping an obect into the ring of lazers the bent in space and time cause the object to move faster than light for as long as the lazers where switch on. This means the object moves so fast it goes back in time to the point where the lazers where switched on, 5 years ago.

Fishook© out

The ultimate cheat enables bump mapping and bloom effects, as well as slopes. It also raises SRB2's max framerate to 120 FPS instead of 35. Unfortunately, it requires DirectX 10 and a DirectX 10 compliant video card, so nobody can run it. Come back in a few years when you have both.

Is dx 10 out?
And why do you need dx10 just foor slopes and blooming?
Btw, what is blooming and bumpmapping?

Fishook© in confusion

Shuffle, both of those are out. :P I think one or two of us have that sort of hardware, but probably they don't get all those perks. :P

Fish hook said:
Look it up.

Shuffle, both of those are out. :P I think one or two of us have that sort of hardware, but probably they don't get all those perks. :P
They don't make high end DX10 cards yet. Wait until next year.

Shuffle said:
Fish hook said:
Look it up.

They don't make high end DX10 cards yet. Wait until next year.
Well, Shuffle then how do you have? Or you dont have it? Oh ya what if they make the cards and it still doesnt work?

I have no idea why this crap is spreading. Haven't we learned from past events that pulling a joke like this only comes back to bite us in the ass later? The Ultimate Cheat crashes the game. That's all. Do not listen to what anyone else says. The Ultimate cheat does nothing but crash SRB2.

Dark Warrior said:
I have no idea why this crap is spreading. Haven't we learned from past events that pulling a joke like this only comes back to bite us in the ass later? The Ultimate Cheat crashes the game. That's all. Do not listen to what anyone else says. The Ultimate cheat does nothing but crash SRB2.

And that was what I was saying first - although Dark was the person who told us that, and that's why I agreeded with him. I did try it, and it crashed the game. So that's that.

Kaysakado said:
OK, i'm tired of this nonsense. The Ultimate Cheat cannot be spoken about by any Man (or Hedgehog, Fox, Echidna, etc.), and thus you are all banished, according to page 69 of the Hardcover edition of the SRB2 Book of Knowledge.*

Don't...

*Turns into his Dark Form*

*Makes an evil laugh, and grabs Kaysakado, then sends him flying towards a wall of spikes*

*Reverts to his normal form*

No! Look at what you made me do, Kaysakado! Don't say that I didn't warn you, as I did warn you that I can turn into a Dark form.

*Points at sig*

o ya wel nun of ur forms r a mach 4 my final form its called super ultra shining dyna hyper rosethorn state 756 lol long name i no but its 208423850238509238509 times as pwrful as hms its dat strong lol it cud beet u even wit 999999999999999999999999999 rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolz0rs myz0rs formz0rs ownz0rs draykonz0rs formz0rs hisz0rs namez0rs isz0rs lolz0rs zorsz0rs mcz0ryz0rs z0rs hez0rs isz0rs 99999999999999999999 timesz0rs morez0rs powerfulz0rs thanz0rs hmsz0rs

ADMIN: Stretching pages is not funny.

I can't believe what I am seeing in here. This topic has now run its course because of the stupidity of certain people thinking it is funny to post useless shit. You guys know who you are.

Locked.

Sonict

P.S I took a screenshot of this shit just because of how awful it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back