What DO you watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly? I used to be a fan of Invader Zim, but then it just got annoying.

That show tried too hard to be random. I'd be getting into the often-derailed plot of an episode, and then suddenly someone would shout "pig" and the whole damn thing just toppled over. Not my cup of tea, but I guess some people like their cartoons to make absolutely no sense at all.

As far as old cartoons go, I used to watch all kinds.. Speed Racer, Dragonball Z, Gargoyles, Samurai Pizza Cats, Aladdin, Inspector Gadget, Beetlejuice, Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, Cardcaptors, Thundercats, Looney Toons, Tiny Toons, Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, Angry Beavers, Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken..

The list goes on, and the years vary from 80's cartoons into the 90's. I still have Sonic SatAM on DVD, and I'm going to buy the Super Mario Super Show on DVD, too.

Newer cartoons are lacking in interest, but I really like Avatar: The Last Airbender, Danny Phantom ( even though it's been cancelled ), Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and some others. I watch the whole Adult Swim line-up ( but I'm not a fan of Inu-Yasha or Fullmetal Alchemist, anything like that ).

As for, you know, actual-person TV Shows, I watch a lot of G4, and sometimes I'll catch something on Nick@Nite. I liked old shows like Gilligan's Island and Cheers.. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is almost on all the time.

Usual schedule for a weekday

Usual time I get home
3:30 - 6:30
Various shows, mostly cartoons

6:30-7:30
The Simpsons

7:30
Seinfeld

8:00- 11:00
Usually Baseball or Wrestling.

TV isn't the same........

Result said:
That show tried too hard to be random. I'd be getting into the often-derailed plot of an episode, and then suddenly someone would shout "pig" and the whole damn thing just toppled over. Not my cup of tea, but I guess some people like their cartoons to make absolutely no sense at all.
Danny Phantom ( even though it's been cancelled )
  • How could you not love Gir's randomness?
  • So it's been confirmed? Danny Phantom's cancelled? But why?

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
How could you not love Gir's randomness?
So it's been confirmed? Danny Phantom's cancelled? But why?

By simply not loving it.

And yeah, DP was cancelled. I have no idea why it was, exactly.. It was one of the best Nickelodeon cartoons they had on. It was pretty obvious when they came out with "Phantom Planet" ( so much ending was thrown into that movie at one time, it felt so rushed ), and you can read about it on the Wiki.

I watch so much T.V. I can't name all the shows but here are a couple:

1.Invader Zim (and yes I have a channel that shows it)

2.Sonic x

3.Drake and josh (and if anyone hates that show please tell me)

4.Megaman Starforce

5.Kappa mikey (It's on a diffrent nick channel along with Zim)

6.DBZ!!!

7.Justice league unlimited (It's on boomerang a channel made by Cartoon Network)

8.Ed,Edd,Eddy

Thats about 8-23 Shows I watch.

I prefer this:

1. Nothing at all.
2. Eureka Seven
3. Bakkugan (Although I don't quite get what it's about)
4. Inuyasha (To see the little foxy boy!!)
5. This show on Starchild TV. (I like the drama, but it's all in Chinese >.<)

Edit: I also like .hack/, but I never got to see it. NEV3R.

Yuni said:
3. Bakkugan (Although I don't quite get what it's about)
That happens to me with most japanese movies. xD

Yuni said:
Edit: I also like .hack/, but I never got to see it. NEV3R.
Nev3r? :<

Well, generally I don't like shows, excepting Simpsons and Family guy, and maybe American dad too. Most shows are too infantile for me. -.-

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Result said:

• Because random doesn't automatically mean funny.

..are you laughing yet?

How about now?

Shuffle said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Result said:

..are you laughing yet?

How about now?

• That's actually pretty funny in real life, if you just make it sound like a big thing:

"OMG YOU KNOW WHAT'S REALLY FUNNY!!??!?!"

"What?"

"24..."

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

Or something like that.

Shuffle said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Result said:

..are you laughing yet?

How about now?

• Actually, I almost chuckled. It was so petty of an attempt at humor that it actually was kind of funny. :P

Oookaaay...

I only really watch two tv series on dvd...

Andy Griffith

and...

Little House on the Prairie... *knocked out with a marble*

First one was funny so long as Don Knotts stole the show...

Second one is so well written in some places I can't help but not like it... The only thing I can't stand are the *insert big number here* matchmaker episodes are in both series...

There is only one other series that I watch, buut I'm just eagerly awaiting the second season...

Jericho, a story about a town's struggle for survival after the world they know crumbles... From conspiracies and secret agents to fallouts and survival it is really great. It ended with a bang *literally* at the beginning of a seriously hyped skirmish between Jericho and a neighboring city while ofc the government (led by the lead terrorist) is closing in.

Then they cancelled it, but due to truckloads of NUTS, CBS finally changed their mind. It gets an evaluation season 2 mid-season.

Now I really want to know, who's heard of it?

My tv is always on 302 direct tv but i am always in the office starring the pixels that make up this screen.So in a way I guess you could say I watch 302.

Anything that is on Comedy Network or if something crappy is on, Discovery (MYTHBUSTERS ARE TEH AWESOMENESS!!!11!1 *horribly shot*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back