What do you do when you're down in the dumps?

What cheers you up?

• Play video games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hit something

• listen to music

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to know what you do when you've had a bad day?

What I mostly do is just lay down and go into my own little world for hours at a times. Sometimes, I just play Resi 4 because I love blowing stuff up.

I have no way of getting rid of steam.

I dont have any game consols, so I dont have any good games to play.

Besides I dont have the time to play vidieo games all day, I never have.

When I was younger from 8 to 15 most of my friends chilled out by playing games, but I usually worked or at least got some exorsise.

I guess you could say work and exorsise relaxes me.
So if have a bad day I try to keep buisy.

I make chaos slam themselves into the wall until they knock themselves out...
No....not true, I just let my mind wander too....

I don't really have much of a way of releasing anger. I hold it all in until a random day, during which I am the rudest person you'll ever meet. Though often when I get angry I dwell on it, so I guess you could say I dream.

Thanks for not putting an "Other" option.

Anyway, I basically just compose music or create something. It's like, why not?

Masturbate *bricked*
I'm KIDDING.
When I'm depressed.. I kinda just lay around the house.

Shuffle said:
Masturbate *bricked*
Honestly, I do that whenever I have free time on my hands and when I'm bored. >.>
Besides, who doesn't do that?

When I have a bad day, I somehow Isolate myself from diffrent people and try to find something to make me laugh to lighten up my mood. If I cant find any, I just try to keep it pent up inside me until I start to not care about whatever was causing my anger in the first place.

And then MS5555 aka Lord Chaos popped out of nowhere to post in a topic, after which he shall retreat back into his "shell" if you will.

I'm almost always happy. I mean when most people would be depressed I just shake stuff off.

But on rare occasions when I do get depressed, angry, etc. I will probably play video games, draw, or if that fails, talk to a friend on IRC. <_< This friend shall not be named but he knows who he is... =P

It really depends on what the problem is.
If it's something relating to myself like people bullying me, I draw.

If it's a problem like "onoes i can't beat the last level in secret rings" (a real problem I put a tremendous amount of effort into and finally beat it.) I play videos games (mostly not the game that I'm struggling with) in most cases it's a game from generations past like Genesis games:
Sonics 1, 2, and, 3 Super Mario World for the SNES, on the Virtual console as I got rid of my SNES years ago.

The final one is if it's problems with girls, I ask the friend I mentioned, not much there.

So yeah... there you go.

Instead of treating the symptoms of depression, lately, I've been researching psychology and miscellaneous other stuff to find the cause and hopefully make it less likely to occur.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Shuffle said:
Masturbate *bricked*
Honestly, I do that whenever I have free time on my hands and when I'm bored. >.>
Besides, who doesn't do that?

When I have a bad day, I somehow Isolate myself from diffrent people and try to find something to make me laugh to lighten up my mood. If I cant find any, I just try to keep it pent up inside me until I start to not care about whatever was causing my anger in the first place.
probable everyone in this world has done it once, hey i bet the pope does it all day.

But i just play SSBM for GC or play SA2B

I saw the simspon movie so, SPider pig Spider pig! does what ever a spiderpig pig does! I sing that and theres more to he song but I dont wanna sing that.I have one more thing, If I die in video games i usally punch my brother.Since he made us run out of ammo!

I play Halo and make the majority of the population lose their heads.

Well, I'm sure that's what I'd do. I've never really been unhappy before.

For me, I boot Project64 and play Nintendo All-Star!Dairantou Smash Bros(japanese for Super Smash Bros), or just try to find a way in Super Paper Mario with no guide.

I also have a way of getting rage out of me. (forgot to add this to my first post.) I take a rage dump (no dirty jokes people.) Then i just feel like whole 'nother person.

*brick whizzes by* *random guy* The next one wont miss! *Me* Okay...? -_-;

Anyway, I also have way of getting rid of rage. I wail on sephiroth in KH1. that basicly what I do to get rid of my ra- *bricked* *Guy from last time* HA, told ya! *Me* *throws brick back.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back