What do you do in srb2jte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you a hint. It starts with "HMS" and ends with "123311". Did'ja figure it out?

I don't know what you're talking about, SF94. I don't see anyone using incomplete sentences.

Firemario22 said:
They why don't you know if you read the wiki already?
Like we all remember everything written in it. Specially when it comes to bugs, because you say "OK, I'll take them into account" and then forget them later. Shut up :P This happens often with me.

sonic 7777 aka sonic 777 said:
So yea what do you do in srb2jte thats fun or interesting besides the super virus.
Use SRB2 Universe, play with HMS123311, run around like an idiot on SA City (Don't do it in the MS, please).

We are forgetting about Xmas and Halloween mode (no, I won't tell you how to access them, through I think that appears in the Wiki anyways, didn't check SRB2JTE page since long time ago as I don't use it).

Alright here's what I like to do. I loud a multiplayer match level. Spawn 30 sonicbots, and get the chaos emeralds. PURE CHAOS.

And recently... I presumed my game was on the verge of crashing...and it did...in about 2 seconds after I unpaused.

I like getting pwn3d by HMS. Objectplace = win.

2fe86304.png

XD "real" bots. And "Imma firin mah lazer!" is the Armageddon thok. like a lazer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back