Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other 0_o

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zash

If you had an alter image (hedgehog/kitsune fox/echidna) which one would you be? (If not you have one already.) :eek:

Onoes, teh ancient pic of myself!

.. don't think neutral good is a real alignment, though x_X

Newsig.gif

I don't role-play anymore, so I have no need of an alter ego. But the one I did have was a hyrax actually. I got tired of the 50 million Sonic/Tails/Knuckles clones and decided I didn't want to be one.

As embarassing as this is, I voted for hedgehog. Yay, I've exposed my inner furry. And Arrow, what exactly is a hyrax?

... o.... m.... g..... A DARK TAILS WITH TEH GREEN TAILS AND GOLD EARS! RAINBOW?!?!?

My alter-ego is Tets. He has long hair and a beard. Which basically describes me in real life, so it's more ego than alter, but I digress.

tets.png
Hello.

your avatar sorta looks like that, exept its a girl, and doesnt have a beard :eek: :mrgreen: :eek:

That's because my avatar is Fuu from Samurai Champloo, and has no relation whatsoever to who I am or this topic in general. Yargh.

Y2Jake said:
Hey, so I _am_ the only Echidna here! YAY! ^_^ (Or I'm the only one who voted for that...)
I AM OF THE ELITE SPECIES OF THE ECHIDNA! And stuff. Dudes, what's with the Hedgehog-ness? It's not like a Hedgehog is anything special. They ONLY go at Amy speed unless they're a freak of nature. Shadow is the "ultimate lifeform", Sonic is "the fastest thing alive"... What's your story, man? Echidnas are naturally stronger and faster. They have a good bit of magic as well (though foxes tend to outdo them in that area)... What's a Kitsune, by the way? I thought it had something to do with NiGHTs or something... :roll: Stupid me, it must mean a "multi-tailed fox"... Hey, hey, you can say Echidnas are gullable fools, but it's "better safe then sorry", man. You wouldn't know, always with the rushin' into trouble and stuff. :roll: Oh, and...
SRB2-Playah said:
I was just pulling your tail. Chill, 'kay? :roll:
Which one? He has two, like all the rest of those fools... I mean, a level 2 Kitsune? Is noone even at level 3 yet?

Echidnas? using magic? what have you been smoking? And if kitsunes and echidnas can use magic, then a hedgehog MUST have some sort of redeeming factor.

Ritz said:
Echidnas? using magic? what have you been smoking? And if kitsunes and echidnas can use magic, then a hedgehog MUST have some sort of redeeming factor.
What do you call the ability to "magicly" sense emeralds and bind broken shards together? Yes, the emeralds and stuff enhance their natural magic quite a bit, but it's there. It's there. And Hedgehogs might have a redeeming factor, but I have yet to find one. :lol: I dunno, aren't sharp spikes and spindashes enough for you? Of course, Hedgehogs have basic magic. The ability to store 999 rings in thin air, for example. Or to use a hammer to make little hearts appear. Silly fools. :lol: All you need is a good punch and the ability to knock large boulders around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back