What are you most afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dark dragon said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
dark dragon said:
The only thing I can fear is the darkness inside me
*laughs uncontrollably* Are you serious? You sound like a Cloud fanboy!

if you knew the darkness that was inside of me (and im talking dark enough to keep nightmares for 6 years stright) you'd fear it too
You're not kidding are you?

To be honest.... I'm somewhat in the same boat as you. Except... My darkness causes me to think of new things of monsters.... Especially Tails Doll..... Ever since I've heard the rumors I've never been the same... I know he doesn't exist but..... (*shudders.*) My imagination has been way out of control due to my darkness.

I'm afraid of wasps. The main reason is they've stung me several times.

I'm also afraid of spiders. Not the long legged spiders that really small, tarantulas and spiders of that variety.

Poisonous snakes and extreme silence in darkness.

In all honesty, I'm afraid that there might not be a god. While my belief has never really faltered before, recently I've been stuck in this grey area of believing weather God is real or not. And to think that my name means "God with us"...

I can't begin to imagine why thinking god might not exist would cause one fear. If anything, I'd think that would alleviate fear. Please elaborate, if you don't mind.

On a related note, I'm mildly afraid of how my parents will react when they eventually find out I'm an atheist. I'd hate to cause them any undue concern for my well-being.

Well, this causes fear in me mainly because: when I die, there's nothing else there. Nothing else happens. We're just gone. No more. This scares me because I have gone through all my life thinking that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and only now have I realized that it's just another train. There's also the matter of my family. They're all Christians, and I'm not sure how they'd react to me being atheist. In my head, the word "Atheist" has always equaled "Bad". I used to wonder "Why are people Atheists? they must be bad people if they don't believe in God."
And also, if it turns out that there is a God, me being Atheist would probably land me a nice little spot in hell. That's why I'm not liking this grey area of belief that I'm in.

I don't question whether the earth was created by the big bang or a sentient being. There's not much way of telling, and the universal controversy illustrates that. What I do is make the most of life, trust my instincts, and welcome the ten commandments wholeheartedly... not because there's a chance of me going to some sort of hell because if I don't, but because it's a guide on how to live your life honestly and without regrets.

While I'd love to have a debate, this simply is not the place. Colosseum is over there.

Ice, there's no worse way to live your life than living it worrying about what's going to happen when it's over. I would know, I did the same thing. It really messed up my childhood.

I also got stuck on the god thing.

Anyways I'm afraid of things I wont do.
(When you need to go poop and do,I always think what If I went in class!)

And creatures..

Well, I'm afraid of 3 things

1. being alone

2. never having friends...
No more Tails Doll jokes

Tails Doll is not funny. Take that stupid meme somewhere else. And I don't mean another topic. I mean onto another message board that might find it entertaining. This one doesn't.

Ice said:
In all honesty, I'm afraid that there might not be a god. While my belief has never really faltered before, recently I've been stuck in this grey area of believing weather God is real or not. And to think that my name means "God with us"...

Emmanuel, eh?

My advice to you is that no matter how rough life gets, never let go of what you believe in. You may find that your faith is what gets you through each day.

Have I stated my fear yet? I think I have...

GREG THE CAT said:
dark dragon said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
dark dragon said:

if you knew the darkness that was inside of me (and im talking dark enough to keep nightmares for 6 years stright) you'd fear it too

To be honest.... I'm somewhat in the same boat as you. Except... My darkness causes me to think of new things of monsters.... Especially Tails Doll..... Ever since I've heard the rumors I've never been the same... I know he doesn't exist but..... (*shudders.*) My imagination has been way out of control due to my darkness.

yea im not kidding so welcome to the dark brotherhood my friend

dark dragon said:
GREG THE CAT said:
dark dragon said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
dark dragon said:

yea im not kidding so welcome to the dark brotherhood my friend
Dark Brotherhood... Ha. What a funny coincidence with Sonic. (Stupid me and Sonic.)

I'm usually a regular person, but I'm definitely a lot like you when it comes to fear. The reason those "monsters" of mine haunt me is as I said before, "I'm afraid of the dark."

I seriously doubt that you guys have "darkness that torments you". It sounds like you're saying that just to be cool or something...
"no rlly! it's true so shut up"

Ice said:
I seriously doubt that you guys have "darkness that torments you". It sounds like you're saying that just to be cool or something...
Did a say "Cloud fanboys"? Oh yes, I did!

Ice said:
"no rlly! it's true so shut up"

This.

I'm afraid of flying bugs.

You're all gonna hate me more than you already do, but...

I fear vampires. Yes, those things people say don't exist and have fangs that eat your neck and turn you into one of them. However, my imagination has me imagine things that will surely keep me up at night, trying to get sleep, and turning around every half-second to see what's behind me (I'm even doing that right now ._.;).

I also fear growing up to be a Hobo. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back