Well, that's it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Jake

Yep, I'm leaving for good (not that any of you care) because SOMEONE (not saying who) has been acting like a little B*tch in #SRB2 (the old #SRB2fun) and forced me to leave so... see ya, I guess.

How original Jake... You do this crap all the time. 'Oh, I'm leaving for good. I'm deleting SRB2' and you're back the next day or even the same day. Do you get pleasure out of it or something? I realise you mean me, and I pity you for that. What have I done? Insulted you when you've insulted me? Made jokes that you took too far and assumed I meant it? I don't hate you Jake, and I don't dislike you. But you're annoying and arguementitive. How can anyone get along with you?

On the other hand, if you are leaving for good. Hope you have fun with College... oh, and that wrestling game you want... Bye.

Don't hate me my f*cking ass... So, you insult people like this all the f*cking time? -.- ... Don't answer that... *waits patiently for Mystic, a441, or one of the other admins to ban both of my accounts*

Note to moron: JAKE CAN'T FUCKING TAKE JOKES DAMN IT! Yes, I uncensored the fucking "F" word so ban me already!

Edit: Oooh... stupid stars.. >> God damn it! Where's a frickin' admin when you frickin' need them!?

Jake, you wouldn't have answered that if you were leaving. You expect a ban. Why don't you just leave? Or do you have no self-control? 'nuff said.

Why do you even bother taking up message board space to announce that you are leaving? Just because somone pissed you off and you want them to feel guilty?

You don't go to the store, buy your things and scream HEY I'M LEAVING, so don't do it here.
I don't really have any control over it, but I'm just letting you know, it IS annoying -_-

Hmmmm...I felt sorry for you before, but now that I've heard the whole story in chat, I know now that this is just to get Cy feeling guilty. It ain't gonna happen. What about all the times when you were an ass, huh? Explain please.

-Minnimus

EDIT: <TASS> Go tell the #SRB2 retards I told them to go and die. ^_^
<NeoGenGamer> heh.
<Minnimus> lol
<TASS> thats jake for ya
<Shuffle> Tell him
<Shuffle> __ __ __
<Shuffle> |__| | | |/ \ / | | | |
<Shuffle> | |_| |__ |\ | |_| |_|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back