Well i will like to see this

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterMage

OK For the addon page for the Character WADs i would like to see a amy rose ^_^() well can u make a addon for her i would like to see her a lot in the srb2 roster plz reply so i can know what u think

Man, you NEED to work on your typing.

This is not a chat room, we expect you to actually type real proper English. By that, I mean your English teacher shouldn't be horrified at what you type. Capitalize proper nouns. Use punctuation. Generally made it readable. Elsewise I will tell you right now that people who do not at least try will be removed from the forums.

That being said, I do not need anyone else to reiterate this point, so the rest of you, don't flame him unless he keeps it up. He has been warned.

On your actual topic, why don't you make Amy? The rest of us aren't exactly going to go through the effort of drawing over 150 frames of animation, and henceforth aren't exactly interested in having Amy as a playable character. Generally, if you want something badly, you're going to have to make it yourself and release it, because most people just don't have the kind of time to draw a character with that many pictures.

If you don't have the time yourself, do not whine and ask for people to make it, because the rest of us are just as lazy as you are.

Hey, man, you have post this topic THREE times... This is the best way to be BANNED...

ya know, If someone culd get me a model of Gamma, I'd make a wad for him. yes, I'm that dedicated to him.

I remember Cy-chan saying something about working on an Amy wad, as well a Metal Sonic wad, though he probably gave up on those long ago. Cy, if you've given up, post what you did manage to get done here, now, or we'll gouge your eyes with a plastic sippy-cup.

If he hurts Cy, I'll kill him with the Great Eagle's poisonous feather of DOOM!! ... i should of typed "from DOOM", that would of been hilarious. Wait, I CAN? ... Horray!

A......sippy cup. Why not a spoon? Or one of those ice cream scooper things? :mrgreen:

hotdog003 said:
That's a bit harsh, don't you think, Ritz?
For Cy? Nah. He has a thing for pain. I remember this one time, the Queen of England paddled him silly...

BigBoi said:
A......sippy cup. Why not a spoon? Or one of those ice cream scooper things? :mrgreen:
Psh, it's been done to death. I prefer to keep my torture methods as original as possible.

eye.scream.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back