Welcome to the New SRB2 Message Board

Yeah! Let's go! :wonderful:
We sure will! A lot is changed and it's for the better! It's way more convenient to reply and just search around!

Trust me you will love what is new when you find it out.

I like this new message board a lot but my only gripe is that I kinda miss the simplicity of the older one, other than that I love the new message board :wonderful:

Wow i have been waiting for SO long and its finally here! honestly, I think its great how everything came out looking even more amazing than before! so are you up 2 it?
ELCdFhMW4AA__HG.png

even pointing out the fact that 2.2 was suposed to be an entire overhaul of the game, i didn't know that the message board would overhaul too!

Last edited:
I was starting to worry that the MB was back all this time and I didn't have permission to see new posts or something. I don't use Discord, let alone the SRB2 server so if reassurance was given there, I couldn't have seen it. Nonetheless, it's hype to finally be able to be active again.

Last edited:
I love the new message boards a lot more than the old message boards. Especially, since the new addons system makes it easier to find what addons you want to download.

The new message boards are... different, that's for sure. 🙃
I'm glad I joined this when I did. I was able to see and use the old message boards before they got updated, which I'm happy about. :wonderful:

The new message boards are... different, that's for sure. 🙃
I'm glad I joined this when I did. I was able to see and use the old message boards before they got updated, which I'm happy about. :wonderful:
That's pretty much what I could say too, pretty much all of what you said is agreeable.

I love the fact notifications are really convenient in Xenforo, plus you can sit in a thread and click to update replies. All around Xenforo is more beneficial than worse, everything is just more convenient and easy to access!

That's pretty much what I could say too, pretty much all of what you said is agreeable.

I love the fact notifications are really convenient in Xenforo, plus you can sit in a thread and click to update replies. All around Xenforo is more beneficial than worse, everything is just more convenient and easy to access!
I was able to get to this within a second. :worry:

This must have been a ton of work and likely still is, so massive kudos to the team! I love a lot of the new features like notifications, tags, and the fixed rating system, but... it's going to take a long time for me to get used to. I am gonna miss the old board for sure, and... okay, I'm still salty gif profile pics are broken. But that's a pretty small nitpick compared to the ton of fixes and improvements!

To whatever may come next in the community- cheers! :wonderful:🥂

EDIT: Okay, they play now... but it's still rather buggy to upload. Eh, I'll take it.
EDIT 2: Alright. As of this message, gifs that aren't square sized auto crop, and transparent gifs just cut crap out at random. You're limited to gifs that are square and have a background... rip.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back