Welcome the Fake Cyan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan

Hi, I'm new to these forums. My nickname is Cyan. As I've said in my sig (please warn me if it's too long), I'm just a beginning wadder. The reason my name is Cyan is because it's my favorite color...

Please do not argue with me about my choice of name, I've had this name for years before even knowing about Cyan Helkaraxe (I got his name right... right?).

I hope I can be friends with the people on these boards.

I live in the United Kingdom (my time is GMT).

Please don't hate me because of my choice of nickname, now I bid, adieu.

Welcome aboard.

Don't worry about your username. The people around here aren't really serious about things like that, just as long as it doesn't have anything offensive.

So, you're a starting wadder? I'd love to play whatever you make.

Again, welcome.

Heh, thanks.

I'm currently making a zone that would've been good for the April/May contest... don't have a name yet, but it's steel based, it'll have several Multiplayer arenas, it'll be an actual level. If it has a second act, it'll be a boss act, then the third will be going backwards through the first level, to get to another boss.

Problem: I have no clue how to do bottomless pits, floating platforms or any kind of water... (a441's guide confuses me...), I can probably figure out water... but the other two I have no clue on...

I also need LumpMod...

I'll be posting my first level up when it's done... maybe on my Birthday... June the 12th...

Anyway, I bid adieu.

Cyan said:
Please do not argue with me about my choice of name, I've had this name for years before even knowing about Cyan Helkaraxe (I got his name right... right?).

Hey, iyou aren't the only one. And belive me; If I can have a name as rediculous as SRB2, than Cyan will work :wink:

Hey. I use SonicandTails, apparently one of the most unoriginal names ever according to #srb2, but I've never seen anyone else use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back