weirdest food you ever eated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Flies sucked up my nose. (they're the little ones that always form a cloud around my head.)

0.o

Yeah, disgusting.

Also,
hyperson said:

EDIT: Just so you know, the flies weren't on purpose.

Here's a good one. Back when I worked at Pizza Hut, the other cooks bet me to eat some of the weirdest stuff (I'm not complaining, it was good money). So I'd have to say the weirdest thing I've ever eaten was a pizza with alfredo sauce, no cheese, heavy jalepeños, and black olives. I felt horrible when I got home that night. ._.'

Carrot juice, it didn't taste good and I know this isn't food, is a drink, but I don't remember eat some strange food

Whan I was living in a homeless shelter, they once fed us hot dogs with
that square cheese and mayo inside it. Turnes me off hotdogs forever.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Ugh, pizza with alfredo sauce. Alfredo belongs on fettuccini and sometimes spaghetti (lol Cannon Center).

To be truthful, it was digusting. BUT IT WAS 30 DOLLARS!!!! And after that, we were not allowed to bet on that stuff again (You can practically guess what happened)

It bugs me that the grammar in the topic hasn't been fixed
it should be "The worst food you've ever eaten"

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Ugh, pizza with alfredo sauce. Alfredo belongs on fettuccini and sometimes spaghetti (lol Cannon Center).

Actually, I kinda like pizza with alfredo sauce.

Anyways, I ate a nickel when I was about eight. I had a bad habit of putting money in my mouth back then :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back