We have a SpamBot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Deadly said:
Chaos the Hedgehog said:
furyhunter600 said:
Your kidding right? All these people joining are because of you?!
You know what they say, "n00bs come in packs"
Yeah but when a noob can kick your ass what the hell does that make you?

... You just admitted that you were a n00b. Case Closed
I was not giving me as an example. Also the people that call other people noobs are likely the noobish ones. So please don't try to act all smart thanks!

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
What was the show about?
It's an old-ish huge-eyed anime about a genious teenage detective boy who gets drugged by some ebil people, but instead of dieing from it, it makes him younger. So now he's this 7 year old genious detective boy who solves any random case that comes his way, usually being the "man behind the curtain" for his girlfriend's father, who is also a detective. And a dumb one, at that. But he dun let anyone know it's him, 'cause he's afraid teh bad people will come back and kill him. Except for this mad scientist-like professor dude who invents things for him on occasion, including super-kick shoes, bowtie voice changer, and this wristwatch thingy that he can shoot at people to knock them unconsious and steal their voice. Have I left anything out?

I'm a genious teenage boy, but I'm not a detective, so hopefully I won't randomly be regressed to a 7 year old. ^_^'

Bigboi said:
Yeah, that show was one of the only animes I like.

Deadly, if you aren't a noob, then whats the full name of SRB2?

(nobody tell him)
Umm I'm not that stupid. Sonic Robo Blast 2. Sigh I'm guessing you needed me to answer that for you? I think so.

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Shadow Hog said:
Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Case Closed
Good show. Shame adult swim won't buy more episodes, although it makes good business sense (ie: it wasn't getting enough views).
Never heard of it. What was the show about?
More or less what JTE said, but he posted while I was writing this, so I'm not gettin' rid of it.

A hot-shot teenage detective was on a roll, one day - he managed to pin point the murderer of a man who was innocently riding a roller-coaster, but then had his head chopped clean off - but got into more than he bargained for when he follows some shady characters and eavedropped on some blackmail going on. The shady men catch him and attempt to poison him, but fortunately for him, it doesn't work as expected - instead, the pill reverts his body into that of a young child. Now he has to solve crimes as a kid, living with the family of his high-school girlfriend and her drunken, poor detective of a father, so he can find out who it was that drugged him, obtain the drug, and find a way to get his old body back.

For the most part, it's just a kid-friendly detective show. Except it's graphic, so it's not kid-friendly. If that makes sense. It's awesome, though.

Deadly said:
Bigboi said:

(nobody tell him)
Umm I'm not that stupid. Sonic Robo Battle 2. Sigh I'm guessing you needed me to answer that for you? I think so.

XD! OWNED, SO ****ING OWNED!!!

Bigboi said:
Deadly said:
Bigboi said:

(nobody tell him)
Umm I'm not that stupid. Sonic Robo Blast 2. Sigh I'm guessing you needed me to answer that for you? I think so.

XD! OWNED, SO ****ING OWNED!!!
Your admitting that you got owned now? Sigh you need some help.

Like I said, Bigboi's just mean most of the time... It's nothing personal, all you little n00blets who think the name of the game is Sonic Robo Battle 2.

Umm I'm not that stupid. Sonic Robo Battle 2. Sigh I'm guessing you needed me to answer that for you? I think so.

SONIC ROBO BLAST 2, STUPID.

untitled7qa1.png

Jason the Echidna said:
Like I said, Bigboi's just mean most of the time... It's nothing personal, all you little n00blets who think the name of the game is Sonic Robo Battle 2.
Nah typo on it. You try typing with a 1 year old in your lap. Ugh ( Never have kids )

Spazzo said:

SONIC ROBO BLAST 2, STUPID.

untitled7qa1.png
I edited it you dumbass. Sigh you people take typos way too far it's actually quite pathetic. Hold on let me copy this forum so I can show some people how stupid you guys are.

How can you typo "sonic robo blast 2" to "Sonic robo battle 2"?

i mean, the only thing thats the same is the "b" :\

Spazzo said:
How can you typo "sonic robo blast 2" to "Sonic robo battle 2"?

i mean, the only thing thats the same is the "b" :\
Because I just got done playing BattleOn. And I didn't realize what I typed till I submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back