Wai teh n00bz b in sa citeh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd do it, but I have absolutely no idea how to take levels off of a level pack, or how to make a level pack.

Lol SA_City. Yep don't see what's the point of that wad. Overused for role-playing now. It was okay back then, but now it's just plain and boring.

Earuto said:
Did you have to mention noob in every answer?

Edit: Fixed grammar.

YES for people that hagout or roleplay there feel like what I said OVER 9000!!! times .

The world that I said a lot dont know that the map already got boring and the music gets a 9/10 in rank of annoying, Sonic R musics should not be used in SRB2, they should add Sonic the Hedgehog 2 musics for the wads of this game instead of ¨Living in the City you know you have to survive,Living in the City you know you have to survive,Living in the City you know you have to survive. Seriously.

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Perhaps we could combine those other useless levels in the srb2jte.wad with sa city... Then again, how could we pull that off?
If you want that then i guess i could do it, i have combined wads like this before so yes leave it to me and ill somehow make it fit together.

Also DOWNLOAD LINK

Sonnarkku said:
The world that I said a lot dont know that the map already got boring and the music gets a 9/10 in rank of annoying, Sonic R musics should not be used in SRB2, they should add Sonic the Hedgehog 2 musics for the wads of this game instead of ¨Living in the City you know you have to survive,Living in the City you know you have to survive,Living in the City you know you have to survive. Seriously.

I like that music. I used to play in a private bot server all the time. (though I was just testing hms123311's abilities)

astar said:
Sonnarkku said:

I like that music. I used to play in a private bot server all the time. (though I was just testing hms123311's abilities)
Meh its from one of my fravirate sonic racing games so yea i like it but i just wish that sega made sonic r online or at least a patch for the pc version T_T

Monster Iestyn said:
And apparantly SA-City is used for roleplay quite a lot, which leads those who do that to getting a ban now.

I see all of this coments with people saying it has noobs' and rping in it. I know it sucks for now but still it fun to see noobs act a fool in there while they be banned.

lol I could expecting more then the hangout.

Hey everyone lets go to SRB2 and run JTE.wad that way we can go hangout no noobs cant find out we going to a hangout c.mon everyone lets do the party!

Or something like that.

Hence why we are making this n00b proof and when the ms is back up running normally ill host a server to test how this acts in match mode that way i can work on the ring placement a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back