• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

WADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonikaos

People! I have read everyones posts, claiming they have made wads, but I have never had links!
Please post your wads in this topic because I need more wads!
ANY CHARACTERS AT ALL! ANYTHING! please :(
CHARACTER WADS!

Ya know, there's a whole section on the website labelled "Add-ons" for a reason.

Oh, and a Search feature on the board, too.

Don't be so impatient.

It's not like you can just push a couple keys and make a wad file.

Walan said:
It's not like you can just push a couple keys and make a wad file.
Unless somebody reprogrammed SLIGE while we weren't looking.

...but even then, the levels are too cramped for SRB2 play. And too angular.

Wad

Well try looking at the "wad contest" topics. There is loads of wads that re finished, but you cant download them!
That is why i am asking for wads!

Wads

IM TALKING about CHARACTER wads! there are character wad contests, and i want the wads! because i am bored of playing as sonic, tails and a wierd knux

Character wads are not the simplest thing to make. I have sent one to Mystic but he has not put it up yet. If you need them that bad then I suggest you figure how to make them yourself. We all have other things in life besides Srb2.

Life. Basic functions, Ritz, like eating and sleeping and getting dressed in the morning. That's the 'life' that Akaira talks about.

Once mystic puts up my wad, you'll all be horribly jealous. Sticky will make you all wish you had my mad wadding skills. (for all you idiots out there, I'm joking, it's a stick figure and a few morphs of him).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back