• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Wadding contest with a hosting prize! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yush! Holiday time! I will come back with gold, silver and perhaps some titanium sulpher... actually, I won't have anything but more wads and perhaps a Ranma-addiction... wish me luck!

Ps: Custom GFX are done... YUSH, I PWN ALL OF J00!

I'm hard at work on my map. I just have a few problems to iron out, then I can move on to more advanced stuff, although it looks really cool right now.

Screenshots? <-< >-> *runs*

I'd use my Hidden Palace Zone styled map, but I've already shared it with everyone >.>

I have put a secret zone in Xtreme that is a classic sonic level. I don't really want to give it away but can I enter it?

NANI? XTREME? (chokes lostgamer) NOES! NOES! NOES! XTREME BE MAINE! I've already done... ... ...A TINY BIT OF PROGRAMMING AND PART OF JGZ1!

Cy-Chan, your sig says something about releasing X-treme tommorow, yet you say you've only created part of JGZ1? How's that possible? Did I miss something important?

Tommorow never comes does it? That's a nice pun... except it was actually because of a silly little song I had in my head that reminded me of a combo of the SADX theme, Shadow theme and Sonic Heroes theme.

I do wad fast though, and it might be out... tommorow (cackles evilly...)... I haven't done many graphics yet though... just most of the JGZ graphics. (Jake likely these thingy). Plus, the only enemy even partially done so far, isn't finished, (whaddya know...)... by the way... how's this sound?

Jump - 150 units
Blue Spring - 300 units
Yellow Spring - 1000 units
Red Spring - 2000 units
Green Spring - 3000 units

I wanted Jump to be higher and perhaps the Blue Spring to be lower, but there were annoying restrictions that I can't be bothered to get around. (eg: Any under 20*Fracunits makes it so you just stay stuck on the spring...). Oh, and also, Black Spring - 0.1? units. BWHAHAHAHAHA! There ish teh secret... ...Anyway... my Hill Top Zone isn't going to be finished for a long time, if at all... if anyone's interested in making a level for it, then I'll upload my HTZ graphics (they don't render very well... you just have to grin and bare it...) Now, I bid, ADIEU! (Bite the Czar!)

Cy-Chan said:
I haven't done many graphics yet though... just most of the JGZ graphics. (Jake likely these thingy). Plus, the only enemy even partially done so far, isn't finished, (whaddya know...)

How 'bout some prototype screenshots? *shot*

Ritz said:
Cy-Chan said:
I haven't done many graphics yet though... just most of the JGZ graphics. (Jake likely these thingy). Plus, the only enemy even partially done so far, isn't finished, (whaddya know...)

How 'bout some prototype screenshots? *shot*

CANT

Part of the rules XD

Nani? Proto-Screens? Sure... when I've actually done Act 1... Knux - He's talking about Xtreme, project of mine (and also Jake and SS119... ... yes you...), I've given up on Hill Top Zone... at least for now... sorry... I'll give out the graphics IF anyone is interested in making a Hill Top Zone though...

Right now, Lumpmod isn't being nice, so I'm trying to find a way to add my music. Other than that, I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back