Wad Uploading During Netgames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwn3d777

For some reason, if I try to upload a wad during a netgame, be it mine or a joined one (when I'm verified), it gives me a message saying File not Found on the console. The spelling of the wad name is ok in there as well, but I don't know why it gives me that message. If anyone can help me with the problem it'd be great.

Are you sure you're typing Addfile Wadname.wad? And did you downloaded the net launcher?

Yeah, I've got the launcher, and I'm typing in the "ADDFILE" command before I put the wad name in, but still nothing. Maybe I have to use the launcher to upload wads in netgames rather than through the console commands, but, I'll see.

Are you sure you have the WAD that you're trying to add a wad that you have? Also double check and make sure your wad files are in the same folder as SRB2.

Yeah, and that's the main problem with it, why does it say File Doesn't Exist when the file DOES exist within my folders? It works fine in 1P mode and before I start games. Basically, if I create/join a netgame, I can't put anymore wads until I choose end game and let the SRB2 title reload.

I can't start another game (or 1P game for that matter) and expect to upload more wads. To do so I have to choose end game, and then I'm able to upload wads again.

Sorry if I'm getting anyone confused with what I said, but... it's odd, really what this problem is.

Uh, you cannot add files if you've joined somebody else's netgame. ADDFILE works fine if you're the host, though.

Pwn3d777 said:
For some reason, if I try to upload a wad during a netgame, be it mine or a joined one (when I'm verified)
I can't believe you missed that, mystic.

I've seen other people on netgames who are verified though and they're able to...somehow... Oh well, maybe It'll come to me one of these days (though I doubt it), or maybe it's just something not allowing me to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back