Wad Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a list of themes from someone else a long time ago. It's probably needs to be updated to include more, but here's what it has: Snow/Ice, Mountain, Hills, Cave (Dirt), Water, Slime, Factory, Space, Night, Hills, Garden, Lava, Beach, Sand Cave, Sky, Ruins, Carnival, Metal Warehouse, Lakeside, Forest, Rock Cave, Desert, High Caves, Icy Mountain, Machinery Hill, Fire Valley, Castle, Abstract.

If you run out of ideas, try fusing two of the themes together, or just look around on the internet or the world around you for inspiration. Another thing you could do is look through the different flats and textures that are in srb2.srb and think of ways you could use them in a level.

Ideas for what? Stuff in the WAD that you were making? If you were already making a WAD, then wouldn't you already have an idea?
Just kidding... I'm just messin' with ya. Why not make a match level that's in space with planets in mid-air and no gravity and stuff... ?

I recently came up with a name for an undesigned level: Space Base. I'm not going to make it, at least not anytime soon, so you go ahead...

I got an idea! How about I make 1 small sector in the middle of 4 larger ones? I would make each of the 4 larger ones a theme. (fire, sand, grass, water) How does that sound?

omfg. he, took, my, idea. i hosted my stupid elemental zone.wad, he mustve gotten it and stole my idea. OH SNAP!

sure... but if you knew what you wanted to do, why did you make this topic? -_-... (hes made like 6 topics at the same time btw)

OMFG, that is so n00bish, acing like a jerk, pretending that ONE idea that isnt theirs, that IS theirs.

Maybe you could be the first one to make an entire level in 10 sectors, excluding the thok barrier. A long one. I dare you.

Heck, I dare myself. Hmm...

I can make one in two sectors... not that it'll be *good*, but...
Do vertices count? It would be all maze-y, and...

You both thought of the same level at the same time, and you still could do two versions of it. One might be teleports, one might be all of the themes bordered, etc...

nope, not at the same time, i remeber him joining a test netgame of it i hosted. as tailsonic.

shadowstar said:
I got an idea! How about I make 1 small sector in the middle of 4 larger ones? I would make each of the 4 larger ones a theme. (fire, sand, grass, water) How does that sound?

I tried that exact thing before only with different themes.. it didn't work.. hopefully you can do better :P.

Why didn't it?
My idea is to have teleports between the thems, or maybe a fog block, or SOMTETHING!!!
EDIT: Ides? I meant 'Idea'.

I prefer abstract levels, personally.

Not that anyone CARES, but... meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back