WAD and SRB2Net Launcher problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabomb

Hi when i try to add a file to sonic for new characters i type addfile "metalsonic.wad" (without the quotes). The game then crashes and an error box pops up saying "R_Initsprites: no patches found for prup frame C". I tryed to use the SRB2Net Launcher but that says it has a "run time error '53' file not found".
Can anyone help with this problem as I have checked the FAQS and found no solution.

It did not work still has the same "R_Initsprites: no patches found for prup frame C" error with a different WAD this came up again when i tried the Amy character WAD.

dabomb said:
Hi when i try to add a file to sonic for new characters i type addfile "metalsonic.wad" (without the quotes). The game then crashes and an error box pops up saying "R_Initsprites: no patches found for prup frame C". I tryed to use the SRB2Net Launcher but that says it has a "run time error '53' file not found".
Can anyone help with this problem as I have checked the FAQS and found no solution.

you really remind me of someone.........

And yeah, I think your WAD is corrupt. Try redownloading it, I think that would work, other than that I don't know, because Metal Sonic always works for me.

And...
Chaos said:
Bad WAD.

FAIL

Chaos, I think you should try to help, and not assault other people for having problems with the game. there are many people smarter than you who don't even know what a WAD is, and insulting them does not contribute to the topic at all, but instead makes you feel better about your own insecurites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back