Vote knuckles, urgent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow Hog said:
Bigboi said:
GameFaqs is for retards.
Gee, thanks for the blanket statement. I'll have you know we're not ALL retards there.
Oh, it's not like THAT... You're just a big fish in a small, dirty, placid, scummy, polluted, horrid pond.

Seriously though, get out of that pond before you get fish-HIV.

Again, not everyone at GameFAQs is a retard. Many of the people are, but not all of them. You're just going to the wrong boards if you think they're all retards. I stick to the Super Metroid board and, occasionally, the FFVI board. Other than that, I don't touch the boards.

To answer 2 questions, Squall Leonhart is an Final Fantasy 8 creation. Final Fantasy Is indeed made my square-enix. Final Fantasy is really a masterpiece series (except for 4) which contadicts whatever you people might have actually heard about it. You know I would say more but for today I want to spare getting flamed so Ill just say one more thing: You judge us and call us FF fanboys, but you never know that we might think of you as Sonic fanboys. Ad in the outside world, Sonic fanboys are verry looked down.

Ok let the flames begin.

~Chaos TH

I found that on the internet. s do use the internet(uhh..... Jake?)

Gamefaqs has a lot of, well, faqs that I like, but the polls, the forums, and the community ARE rather fanboyish. I also lost faith in the character battles when the King of all Cosmos lost to yet another FF sword wielding stock hero character. Expect divine vengeance! Any minute now...

Vote for megaman, he's the only one who is actually known in this most recent battle

EDIT: forgot, it's Mr. Sucky, Leon. I hate Resident Evil...

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
To answer 2 questions, Squall Leonhart is an Final Fantasy 8 creation. Final Fantasy Is indeed made my square-enix. Final Fantasy is really a masterpiece series (except for 4) which contadicts whatever you people might have actually heard about it. You know I would say more but for today I want to spare getting flamed so Ill just say one more thing: You judge us and call us FF fanboys, but you never know that we might think of you as Sonic fanboys. Ad in the outside world, Sonic fanboys are verry looked down.

Ok let the flames begin.

*flames*

But really. Maybe I missed a post or two, but I never recall anyone calling you an FF fanboy. It's perfectly possible I missed it, though. I never said Final Fantasy isn't a good series. Howver, the point stands that GameFAQs does have a lot of people who think in this mindset:
OMG FF ROCKS, AND IF YOU SAY IT DOESN'T, THEN YOU SUCK AND SHOULD JUMP OFF A CLIFF!!!11!1!!

There are people who don't think like that, but the point remains that there are some who do, and they do tip the balance of these contests. Frankly, I don't think you're one of them, for one, you can type properly.

Oh yeah, Sonic fanboys, as you put it, being very looked down on? Really, most of the people who think that way are people whose opinions I couldn't give a scorching rat's ass about.

The problem isn't that there are fanboys, it's just frusterating that character battles and stuff that would otherwise be fun and interesting just turn into a Cloud vs Squall vs Tidus popularity contest. I would reccomend to Gamefaqs that if a character wins a character battle, he should be put in a hall of fame or something, then blocked from entering the subsequent ones, to give other characters a chance.

They WERE, this time. Sephy, Cloud and Link are all in a "Tournament of Champions" to face off, AGAIN, after the winner of THIS contest is determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back