Volcano Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedward

Hi. Does anyone have an idea of what might of happened with my SRB2 save file?

I unlocked the volcano zone, then saved my file. The next day i went to load up the savee file, then a error message come up :( , and closed SRB2 altogether :cry: . Can anyone help me fix this problem?

Thanx for your help :)

You can't directly load games from Red Volcano, you must jump on RedXVI's house whenever you wish to access it.

At least not untill the game's build actually gets that far in about a few years.

Ironic, because I have a save that has Knuxie in RVZ1 and it loads properly...

Could be Someone's Gamedat.dat file is Boom Boom?

No it is not the game data file. You half to jump on RedXVI's house first then you can load the volcano zone at any time, but once you quit the game you half to jump on RedXVI's house again.

Neo Chaotikal said:
You must jump on RedXVI's house whenever you wish to access it.

Poor RedXVI.....everyday when he sleeps, Sonic jumps on his house. And just because he wants to get killed so he can go to hell. Then he comes back again, jumps on RedXVI's house again, and gets murderd again.

Will he ever get rid of that hedgehog? Will he ever be able to keep a rare stone for himself, without Sonic taking it? Will he ever sleep? Sooo many questions....LOOK NEXT EPISODE IN REDXVI'S DIARY! (Will his diary ever be private?)

well i unlocked it, then jumped on his house with sonic, and sent me to hell as he says :P.

I then tried the level a few times (kept dieing though). So then saved my file still being in the volcano zone, and when I try to load the save file this error message pops up:

"Map MAP0x10 is not valid"

When that happens, SRB2 closes completely :(. Dont know why :?

Don't you get it? It's cheat protection, to try and prevent you from reaching RVZ using methods other than jumping on RedXVI's house.

There is a varible called DebugInfo that is set to a certain value when the game speeds off to a level. Using MAP or loading a save normally sets Debug Info to 0. That's where "DebugInfo == 0!" coms from.

I didn't get that right, did I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back