Volcanic Raceway

Status
Not open for further replies.
*downloa...*

0_0 that's a lot of jettysyns!

(gonna play it when I got time)

ooooooooooo looks good i'll download later, hm the second last pic looks mad, all those robots, but mystic puts more in his maps, looks good

to short, and the analog controls REALLY mess with me.

I noticed that the first one to grab the first few shortcuts is pretty much guaranteed a win.

I'd give it a 6/10.

I liked how you have to follow the route, ie; death pit in the middle. I noticed though how the "impassible" walls surrounding the booster area were thokable. I would give it a 7/10

RE

Brilliant level, my dear sir. It would be even more awesome if you extended the race so that it goes upward. For example, the springs that end the race could pop the player up to a higher level of the volcano. From there, you could race around, and pop to a higher level. The top of the volcano is the end of the race!

Heh. Just an idea. I understand it must be very difficult to make a level like this, anyway. Good job.

Actually, his Idea only really works for a volcano ;)

Also, it seems the SA tails cant fly up or down... so just re-make this level with the same floor heights and all only NOCLIMB all the walls... (or maybe most, and orange/red walls could be climbable for knuckles. And prehaps a few lower walls for tails.

This way Sonic light-dash shortcuts, Tails fly-shortcuts and Knuckles climb-shortcuts.

I MUST MAKE RACE PLACES FOR LUXRB2! AHGH! *flees to his wad author*

Nobody uses Tails or Knuckles to race anyways. At least nobody that I know of..

Edit: Oh for God's sake. WHY must this use SA mode? I hate how it turns on Analog Control. I'm going to complain about this in the Suggestions thread.

In a Tails stage, it would be interesting if there were floating obstacles that you had to fly under by using the Spindash key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back