VoidyChars

VoidyChars 1.11

Voidy2246

✨ Collaborator ✨
Voidy2246 submitted a new resource:

VoidyChars - All of my characters repackaged for your convience!

Hey there! It's Voidy! Looks like the time has come to bundle in my colorful cast of characters into this convenient one-stop shop of a pk3. Let's see who on the roster!

FL Studio Chan (3, 6):
FL Chan Speen.gif

Being the adorable anime mascot of Image-Line's FL Studio, my girl right here started off my whole modding "career" here on the SRB2 Message Board! First she was a Kart character, then she finally got...

Read more about this resource...

Voidy2246 updated VoidyChars with a new update entry:

2/22/22 Baby!

Sorry for being MIA for a while. School's been kicking my arse, and I'm still thinking on who the next addition to the pack should be. But until then, enjoy these changes!

- FL Chan now has new voice lines, using Sophie from Persona 5 Strikers!
- Hive Elementress now has all of her voice lines! Since I imagined her to be the motherly-type, I chose 5-Volt from WarioWare Gold.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Voidy2246 updated VoidyChars with a new update entry:

The Birthmas Update + End of Wave 1

As of writing this, tomorrow will be my birthday (or as I like to call it, birthmas). So why not celebrate it by adding Yumi from Senran Kagura to the pack!

Since it's also the end of the year though, I'm gonna start splitting off characters into "waves" as I do more of them. Thus, any characters I do next year will be part of Wave 2 (and so on and so forth).

Once this update gets out, I also plan on updating the main thread to be a bit more simplified to accommodate for this new "wave"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back