Virginia Tech School Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Another one? These things don't seem to wanna stop anytime soon...

I can recall going to my elementary school, probably around '97 or '98, and having solely fire drills. It deeply saddens me to see how society has been changed, as there are now fire and intruder alert drills.

The violent shooters must have been through some type of trauma in their childhood, or has always harborored the mental conditions they had.

It's quite sad, how all that would fix most of the mentals, was some good therapy...

It's the saddest thing to see someone do it, and the fact is, we're probably scared more that it was the death of kids than that it was death.

Right?

Jman said:
Thats just pure craziness, not video games. It must have been something emotionally, cuz he shot himself.
Agreed and opposed. Would YOU kill your girlfriend if she was with another man? Even if, would you shoot everyone ELSE?

Definitely emotional, but that still doesn't explain a MASS killing, opposed to a killing.

[Dramatic silence for realization.]

This guy wasn't only dumped, but he was always assigned to write essays. What he wrote about was demonic. The think about mental people is that since they use their own mind, they don't think anything is wrong with them and refuse help. He didn't know how to interact so he couldn't really make friends and was probably picked on. This shooting thing was for one of the most horrible reasons ever. He shot some people then emailed some people like the FBI and the news saying he did it; he did it for publicity. When the police came they were closing in on him and he was stressed and shot himself. It's the thing with this world, there are billions of disturbed ,emotionally destroyed ,and socially challenged people out there. I am kinda glad I am only in the 6th grade. I don't wanna go to college anymore because usually when you hear about college you hear suicide and murder.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
I don't wanna go to college anymore because usually when you hear about college you hear suicide and murder.
School shootings are more infrequent than you think. There's constantly stuff on the news about people dying in car crashes and such, but are you never gonna learn to drive? ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back