Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not heard of em...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Kailerra is used as the tool for allowing players to play together online in SSB on an N64 emulator.
Tell me where to get Kailerra.

EDIT: The Ultimate ROM site!]Do not post ROM sites in this forums. Thats where I got my SSB.

Mystic said:
I use emulators all the time, and I still pay for games when they come out. As said earlier, they're an awesome tool to mess with the games, figure out how they work, and generally muck with the coding.
Wow, you're like me, Mystic.

Ashura, try using Project 64k, but I can't figure out how to make it work. (It won't detect ssb) It will allow you to play any n64 multiplayer game online.

I heard they are having a PSP and DS emulators coming...... :?

But I think it might be illegal for having PSP and DS ROMs.

Yea, my cousin found this out before me.

He said that when he wanted to look for the ROMs, it siad something about illegal use. I take it that it's best to stay away from the upcoming DS, PSP, Xbox 360, and PS3 Emulators.

PS3 emulators? We barely have PS2 emulators running. (Last time I checked, anyway.)

EDIT: Why is Sonic staring strangely into Mario's gut on your avatar?

I like video game emulators. I just love playing my Crash Bandicoot on my laptop at 1024×768 resolution in epsxe.

It looks awesome!

And of course I like playing classic Sonic on Gens. :)

cool

Yeah. I use emulators if i want a translation for a Japanese game I have, or I lost a game (Like Tonic Trouble). Anyways, emulators are F. U. N!

I don't use them as much as I used to. Great for netgames, ripping sprites, and screwing with the code, like said earlier.
Ashura The Hedgehog said:
I use gen I played S3&K Online with it.
Though this is slightly offtopic, is Sonic-Retro still being worked on? If so, S3&K will be inferior to it.

How do you play Sonic 3 and Knuckles online? There's only two players, so you might as well share a PC with someone.

With project 64k you can also watch other people play........like mario 64 with different textures and stuff.
I seen this before and somebody changed the animation that mario runs with his head pointing forward animation.....really funny. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back