Video game Character Plushies! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Big, Shadow, and Eggman plushies I won at Kings Island.

I also made myself a Chao plushie but it looks terrible.
I even made a chao nut for it. (Sick that day, had nothing else to do and that was years ago)

JigglyWiggly said:
Sorry, I just am a man. Real men can comment when are where ever they please

No, being a "real man" doesn't give you extra commenting privileges. I don't know where you got that idea, but realize that it's dead wrong.

also mind you I am 20 years old and am a field IT worker.
Calling someone gay just because he has a stuffed figure of a yoshi is something I would think a snobby kid would do. Mentioning your age and occupation doesn't make your words any more credible -- actually, it just baffles me even more that you would mock someone so immaturely.

I would never think real men have cushions as friends.

Are you serious? Do you really think that people collect these things, not because of fandom, but because they need something to call a friend? Are you that irrational, or are you just that much of a prick?

nitro_the_hedghog said:
There's a difference between gay and nerdy, learn it. Collecting plush dolls of your favorite videos game or tv characters does not change the sexuality of a person. I find what you said offensive because I am a straight young man at the age of 14 with a gay cousin, a bisexual cousin, and 2 bisexual friends and I collect plush dolls myself. "Real men" should know better than to bring those immature shenanigans in here.
There's a different between nerds and gays? What is this madness you speak of?! Really? I would have never guessed, I never implied being gay is being bad anywhere did I? I said the most manly men which are pirates would never lower themselves to cushions to talk to in their time of need. Also you are 14, you know nothing.

Blue Warrior said:
JigglyWiggly said:
Sorry, I just am a man. Real men can comment when are where ever they please

No, being a "real man" doesn't give you extra commenting privileges. I don't know where you got that idea, but realize that it's dead wrong.

also mind you I am 20 years old and am a field IT worker.
Calling someone gay just because he has a stuffed figure of a yoshi is something I would think a snobby kid would do. Mentioning your age and occupation doesn't make your words any more credible -- actually, it just baffles me even more that you would mock someone so immaturely.

I would never think real men have cushions as friends.

Are you serious? Do you really think that people collect these things, not because of fandom, but because they need something to call a friend? Are you that irrational, or are you just that much of a prick?

Funny you accuse me of saying I have privileged access, when you are acting as a moderator. There is nothing important in your post, so there is no need to reply.

In the case where you are so dedicated to something and you must have everything from that particular group; put the cushion in your closet and never mention it to anybody. Imagine going to the most manly men and saying "I have stuffed animals, am I cool or what?"
I honestly don't care too much whether you have stuffed animals or not, all I'm saying it's not something to show off about.

I am actually on the offense, mind you. Has it ever occurred to you nobody agrees with me because I'm in a forum/topic where everybody likes them? Try making a thread like this in a xfire or garrysmod forum.

JigglyWiggly said:
I am actually on the offense, mind you. Has it ever occurred to you nobody agrees with me because I'm in a forum/topic where everybody likes them? Try making a thread like this in a xfire or garrysmod forum.
Yes, actually, that HAS occurred to me, and that's exactly the reason you shouldn't be badmouthing everybody else. Do you take great pride in making others annoyed? Do you even think about ANYONE but yourself?

This crap needs to stop now. If you don't like plushes you can say you don't like them, but do not say it makes you gay or something ridiculous as that. This topic should only be used to comment about the actual plushes, not on attacking the people who have them.

I have around a hundred plushies. I have most major Sonic Characters, all the major mario characters (Plus 10+ Yoshi dolls, 6 different colors.), and a bunch of other random things. I'm planning on getting a few things from the VALVe store. (The Headcrab, Headcrab hat, hunter, and Vortigaunt.)

The only plush I have is a Pikachu plush that is the size of a large lamp. It is cute. :3

My sister has a Charmander one that is the same size as the pikachu and she has a few other pokemon.

Might As well ask a admin to lock my topic Since Theres been flame wars.
@JigglyWiggly: If you Were A real man why do you have a username called JigglyWiggly? Are you Jello?

I'm gonna have to go with torgo there, staying on topic is important.

Anyways, those plushies look cool hyperson, where did you get them?
(I must know!! T_T)

Speedylizzard14 said:
I'm gonna have to go with torgo there, staying on topic is important.

Anyways, those plushies look cool hyperson, where did you get them?
(I must know!! T_T)
Hot Topic.

MechaAshura said:
I have a super sonic plushie my cat loves the shadow one though
I don't have pics of them but i can find pics of what they look like
Sonic_Super_Shadow_Plush_Sit_by_hat.png
6a00d4143409db3c7f00d4143e76da685e-.jpg
I clicked Modify but it quoted instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back