Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is the last tine I download from you with more data. Is it coop? Match? CTF? Which map number is it? Still....*downloads*

Nice level, but

1. 1. The lava gives you instant death. negative
    2. Level header needs to be set up. negative
    3. Even though it's raw and tight, it needs to have rings float. 50% positive 50% negative

I'm sorry to say that this level isn't much different than his last one except that bottomless pits are now lava, the area is still the same size, a giant rectangle, more areas to die in and sadly, no thok barrier. You get my hopes up and instantly smash them down. Oh, and Blue, these are match stages,but when you start 1 player, you begin in that stage because it isn't set up as a match game.
http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=srb20022ei9.png
Go to this picture, add some red volcano textures, random lava falls, and you have his stage.

I don't know how to add a thok barrier and the Srb2 doom builder tutorial didn't help. Don't tell me to try reading it again I read it enough times to know that it doesn't help me.

SRB2 doom builder tutorial is ment to keep people from making wads as terrible as DBZ's chances of getting into SSBB. It is not ment to make you the master of all wads.

Cody said:
Oh well can someone tell me how to make a thok barrier?

Just make a sector around the level with the exact same shape put on the original level and there, you have a thok barrier. To make the same exact shape, just copy and paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back