User names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarrett Evan Voight is my full name... I couldn't label things with my first and last initials because I have a brother and a sister whose names also start with 'J'. I knew somebody who used their initials to spell out a word or well-known abbreviation and so I did the same thing with mine and tagged my favorite number to it. I've probably been using it since I was 7-8.

Why 3? For some odd reason, I always was fond of the number. I'm guessing a lot of it has to do with my first video game, which was none other than Sonic 3.

Why the full story? Because I already gave the short story in a different topic.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm not exactly sure how I got the name Senku, Senku Niola was just a fix up to the name, Niola {Nee-oh-lah} has no meaning I think I just threw together a bunch of letter that sounded nice.

I seem to recall a topic about this. If I find another one, I'll link it here. Anyways...

The history of my nickname started way back in 2003, It maybe even earlier, but at that time, I was in love with emulators and playing all of the sonic games from the genesis/megadrive, gamegear, 32x, etc... Because of this, I wanted to have a nickname based off of it. Since I suck at nicknames (And I still do :<), I decided when I was going to create an account for a MMORTS game called Shattered Galaxy, I would call myself "Sonic". It happened to be taken and I was thinking of another nickname and then I realized the next letter is "t" in "sonicthehedgehog" so I tried out "Sonict" and I have stuck with it ever since. I don't have any other alt names since I suck ass at making them.

So there is my story. AJ's story would be cool since his story is quite similar to mine without the online crap IIRC.

Tell us your story, SSNTails!

What does "SSN" Mean SSNTails?

Oh, My story!
Once upon a time, Hickory Dickory Dock, the mouse ran up the clock.
Still, Aled the Hedgehog was my fan character. I made all sorts of nutty contraptions with him, including Nitro the Fox, (Dark Red), Trek the Ecidna (Made his name up now o_O, He's Blue) and that's about it. You can see Aled the Hedgehog in my avatar...What? He's on my avatar! Get him, OFF!

He's just another recolour of Sonic, Aled...

Besides, 'Aled' is his real first name...

*Dashs away as fast as he can, just in case*

Speedylizzard14 said:
Ash said:
It's my real name.

I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST...
LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS...
TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST,
TO TRAIN TEM IS MAH CAUSE...
POKEMON..
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Hearts' SO true!
You teach me and ill teach you...
POK-KAY-MON!

Stop? I mean, it's really not that funny -- ESPECIALLY when it's overused. Simply, don't make fun of others' names if you're one of those people who are too shy or afraid to reveal their own name. You couldn't even share with us why you picked your username, yet you were quick to just come and bash mine. ;_;

There's a topic for it somewhere if you're feeling so inclined to do so (obligated, even).

Ash said:
Speedylizzard14 said:
Ash said:
It's my real name.

I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST...
LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS...
TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST,
TO TRAIN TEM IS MAH CAUSE...

I find that EXTREMELY offensive.

;__;

If my name were ash, Ill also be offended (Poor Ash, Poor Ash)

Senku Niola said:
Ok, I'm not exactly sure how I got the name Senku, Senku Niola was just a fix up to the name, Niola {Nee-oh-lah} has no meaning I think I just threw together a bunch of letter that sounded nice.

YaY! I made some fanchars(only in my mind) with names I randomly find that I thought it was nice.(Not gonna say names.)

Well, I got my name because I use to like hack games(Like maple story and SSBM) and I "the hedgehog" part cause lot in the forum have "the hedgehog" in their names. I would like to change my name to niiiiiiinja now. ^_^

mine started as Shadic, then ShadicX, then back to Shadic all of a sudden, i was on mirc a diff server and Shadic didn't sound right so DarkShadic, wanting to see if DarkShadic and ShadicX will mix and it did, kinda, i call myself Shadic The Elementa on SRB2 cause i have a friend on there and a lot of people seem to be one so i wanted in, and thats DarkShadicX here, Shadic The Elementa in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back