Unlockables Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Cow

[spoiler:687ee91400]Hello, I just beat the single player game for 2.0 with all emeralds as Knuckles. But I didn't seem to unlock any secrets. Aren't you supposed to unlock something like level select? Or maybe I'm just confused. Can anyone offer any advice?[/spoiler:687ee91400]

If it says level select, that's some kind of bug. You don't get Level Select until you get all emblems. If you don't have all 7 emeralds, or at least 10 Emblems, you get nothing.

D00D64 said:
If it says level select, that's some kind of bug. You don't get Level Select until you get all emblems. If you don't have all 7 emeralds, or at least 10 Emblems, you get nothing.

Wrong, you click on your save file to use level select.

That's not THE level select. That's the Completed Select. THE Level Select allows you to start any level as any character, no save required.

I just want a decent gamedata file because no matter how hard I try, I cannot get through deep sea zone! Don’t even get me started with Egg rock zone and the final boss! I’m not asking for one, I’m just expressing my anger.

raymandude said:
I just want a decent gamedata file because no matter how hard I try, I cannot get through deep sea zone! Don’t even get me started with Egg rock zone and the final boss! I’m not asking for one, I’m just expressing my anger.

Really? You can't? Deep Sea Zone is really easy to me. If you want to beat it, just use Tails, Knuckles, or Super Sonic. Also Super Sonic is the best character you can use to beat Egg Rock Zone (well in my opinion) and the final boss is easy. When he is walking, just jump towards his head and he will get damaged.

raymandude said:
Why does everyone have their problems with DSZ and CEZ? These are EASY even as Sonic. Collect some extra lives before if you have problems.
It reminds me of how everybody whined about Kuja's Aquatic Labyrinth Zone and how they needed over 100 lives to complete. No wonder they are disappointed if the only zones they can finish are GFZ and THZ...

EDIT:
raymandude said:
I just want a decent gamedata file...I’m not asking for one, I’m just expressing my anger.
You are asking for one...

D00D64 said:
That's not THE level select. That's the Completed Select. THE Level Select allows you to start any level as any character, no save required.

Level select = Selecting any level. :p
Though, I think it misleads you.

When you finish Single player normally, you get ONE extra emblem!
When you finish Single player with all emeralds, you get ONE more extra emblem!

But you cannot replay these conditions to get another extra emblem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back