Unable To Host Or Join Netgames

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got off my first ban two days ago, because I made a Rpg server on MS and yesterday I made a co-op game and finished the levels with friends who wanted to rp. The game lasted around an hour or a little more so I took the game off the Master Server and started rping and now I have been banned again for what reason, I have no idea! It also caused me to have to download the thing again....help someone? Why have I been banned? I mean come on I just got off and starting following the rules...

Let me guess: You started a game on the Master Server, let people join, used the command INTERNETSERVER OFF, and then started doing things that violated rules? If so, that doesn't work. You need to restart the server with "Advertise Server" set to No.

I was playing coop with people on the MS and then the people I rped with last time got on and I got off the master server.
No I actually checked the Master Server Status Site and the Listserv code, my server wasn't on there. Any thing that could wrong there?

As for doing things that violated the rules all we did was rp...but we did off of the master server so why am I banned because rping off the master server is allowed? (At least that's what it says in the rules forum.)
A day after getting off a ban I am banned for no reason please what did I do if I did do something wrong?

netro teh hedgehog said:
I was playing coop with people on the MS and then the people I rped with last time got on and I got off the master server.
No I actually checked the Master Server Status Site and the Listserv code, my server wasn't on there. Any thing that could wrong there?
In what way did you get off of the Master Server? Did you completely restart the server off of the Master Server, or did you just set INTERNETSERVER OFF without restarting the server? The former is fine, the latter is not.

Um, I pressed escape went to options then server options then hit internet server off. Yeah Now I'm guessing that didn't work as you say?

Edit: Oh yeah anothet thing was that no one tried to join either so I figured it was off the Master Server.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back