Ultimate Cheat doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
The true effect.

Note: Your computer must have the ability to send 500 1-gig files in 10 minutes completely or you must be a Super Saiyan 5 (DBAU is running in Japan only! The saga continues!!!) or greater to use the Ultimate Cheat.

My computer is uber enough to use it. *Goes SSJ5* The ultimate cheat removes the cheat protection from SRB2 PERMANANTLY.

BTW SSJ5 looks like SSJ4 but with silver hair/fur. Japanese penpals 4TW!!

Re: The true effect.

Chaos Knux said:
DBAU is running in Japan only! The saga continues!!!

Your penpal is spinning you a yarn. DBAU, AF and V do not exist officially. AF was a hoax created ages ago, and is now being made by fans, allegedly. I assume SSJ5 Goku looked like either This or This?

Why do people even post in this topic like this, instead of posting useless spam, why not help the guy out? Jeez, it's like I'm on a board with fucking five year-olds.

The ultimate cheat does absolutely nothing, it exits srb2.

Sumakima said:
*sigh*
You people are so hard to understand. I'm going to go kick a pillow.

Kick pillows for what? Because your PC can't handle this awesomeness? *killed*

Re: The true effect.

Warpshade said:
Chaos Knux said:
DBAU is running in Japan only! The saga continues!!!

Your penpal is spinning you a yarn. DBAU, AF and V do not exist officially. AF was a hoax created ages ago, and is now being made by fans, allegedly. I assume SSJ5 Goku looked like either This or this?

Yeah... exactly. *hunts Japanese penpal down to murder him*

Guitarplaya said:
When I press the 'Ultimate Cheat' button, the game quits and nothing happens.

????

This does absolutely nothing to your computer, despite what everyone else said. All it does is crash the game, and thats it.

Crash? Oh no my friend, all it does is call I_Quit(). That's not a crash, that's the same effect as hitting the "quit" button, pressing Y, and blowing up your girlfriend.

If it were a crash, it'd be something like "Weevitalvariablethingy = NULL;"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back