Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never played it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusuto

This is a flash game im talking about... Its called

Fosters Home For imaginary friends BIG FAT AWESOME HOUSE PARTY... is dumb?

Well the show is awesome but the game? Is just slow... I hate it... does anybody agree with me? if your think im talking about the show i will lock this post

THIS GAME IS BAD... Too bad... :evil:

Are you ready? Click here if you dare...

NOTE: You need the latest version of the Flash Player, i don't know the URL but a window might pop up

The trailer for that reminds me of the Sonic Next Gen trailer. Epic trailer for an apparrently crappy game. The only difference here is that this game STILL looks crappy after that trailer.

I tried it once,and after the so boring montage I lost a life on Sonic 1 in the very begging since I was thinking how long it was.

kusuto said:I forgot to mention... RUNE SCAPE IS BETTER THAN THAT GAME!!! (Oh no... I can't believe i blew it Sad )

Agreed, Rune scape is highly overated and gets boring after about a week and even it is better.

But back to the topic, on the poll who voted that it was awsome and why?

ronin sanji said:
kusuto said:I forgot to mention... RUNE SCAPE IS BETTER THAN THAT GAME!!! (Oh no... I can't believe i blew it Sad )

Agreed, Rune scape is highly overated and gets boring after about a week and even it is better.

But back to the topic, on the poll who voted that it was awsome and why?

I Agree with this guy... RS can get boring unless your a member
and FBFAHP (Fosters Big Fat Awsome House Party) it a rip off of this game ive been playing for almost a year called: Club Penguin (Oh crud)

EDIT: Wait... FBFAHP is BORING!!! The Game is not Awsome! Ill call it... Fosters Tiny Skinny Brain Dead House party! :lol: lol

That game doesn't work for me on the family comp, but it works on my laptop.
On that game, I find most things pointless.
I don't see WHY the hell they made that game.

Maybe I should rip sprites from it and make some crazy retarded shoot em' up game out of it.

I'm serious. Hey, I should rip sprites from a bunch of Cartoon Network games and do that! I'm allready (sorta) working on a Megas rip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back