• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic Revamp

I said I "might" no guarantee I am though.
Post automatically merged:

At the end of the day it's my decision.
well in that case i think that the pixelart would be better, and so would the old shading style that you used for the tweak of the sprites i sent

well in that case i think that the pixelart would be better, and so would the old shading style that you used for the tweak of the sprites i sent
What did you even send?

I'm not sure if I want to do Tails. For now I'll just do Sonic and see if I'd reconsider. As for the sprite style, I think I'm going with an handdrawn style as it's easier for me to do.

Last edited:
What did you even send?

I'm not sure if I want to do Tails. For now I'll just do Sonic and see if I'd reconsider. As for the sprite style, I think I'm going with an handdrawn style as it's easier for me to do.
i sent these incredibly goated sprites you made a while back but never used
1687820064135.png

Y'know maybe instead of doing a complete resrpite I can just do improve the sprites instead. It's either that or I hand draw it.
hand draw, but if i had the choice for a resprite i'd choose resprite because it looks good, like seriously i feel like ive grown an attachment to the new sprites with the lighter shading and i have no idea why

Don't hand draw it, you are already stellar with srb2s artstyle, love the progress.
i agree, i still stand by my opinion with the fact that, a resprite is necessary, and the srb2 shading is good, thats what suits the mod the most, and it just looks better than any sprites we've had with the character, i mean look at these!
ABSOLUTELY FIRE! (this is my opinion but im making a big deal about it because im really passionate about these sprites lmao)
1687838746552.png

No, i'm still using the light shading ones. well, now I am.
hooray, but also i understand i have been mean so im sorry for that

mr bluem, if his shading is being similar to mania adventures, will his fur be like mania adventures?
and also can you fix his peelout? or give him a running animation that fits the peelout, because in current versions he never goes into the peelout animation when charging

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back